Muslim Female Attire

Imagine going to the trouble of legislating something to discriminate against 30 people in your population.

I thought that was about masks for a second

I work and have been involved in a business in a predominantly Muslim area for years. We employed plenty of Muslim ladies, and they are lovely (though quite reserved in that it takes years to find out about their personal lives). I think organised religion is a Cod personally. “You’re going to burn in hell do all eternity because you don’t go and stand in the right room for an hour on a Sunday, and wave your arms about in the right ritual”. It’s fcuking mental if you think about it. The fact you may be disadvantaged in actual real life because of it is GUBU. I very much believe in live and let live.
But, full face covering I find offensive, and it runs completely against the grain of human interaction. I’d vote to ban it myself, though to be honest, I don’t think at this point that it’s worth the trouble it would cause. It would just give petrol to the extremes on both sides.

2 Likes

My little.knowledge of it, nowhere in the Koran does it mandate use of it.

It’s a very extreme and stark anachronistic control measure that while shouldn’t be banned entirely, has no place in schools in particular.

1 Like

+1 to all that lads.

The Saudi Royals then, the heads of the most extreme state, what they don’t get up to :roll_eyes:

I’ll be voting to ban it when we have a ref on it in Ireland

1 Like

A mask is a facial covering…

Switzerland has been overrun by Muslims in the last 20 years in particular. From speaking to the locals, I’ve heard stories of marauding groups of Albanians harassing women on a regular basis.