Na Fianna GGA club

anyone here a member or have dealings with this club

No but go on please mate!

anyone

horsebox?

Go ahead please mate.

Always thought they were a shower of cunts if that’s any help to you.

[font=Verdana][size=3]convicted sex offender Aidan Farrington is an underage coach at na fianna. he sexually assaulted his two nieces on a GGA trip[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]na fianna were asked by the phoenix would he remain an underage coach[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]their reply “all members involved in juvenile games are police vetted”[/size][/font]

[font=“Verdana”][size=“2”][color="#333333"]not a convincing answer by any means and I certainly wouldn’t allow any kid I was the guardian off to be a member of any of their teams until they said something stronger than that[/size][/font]

This the guy TASE?

yep- he is a mentor to various underage teams and sponsored the senior team recently

cant for the life for me understand why they havent confirmed he isnt with the club anymore

Fucking hell :o

Not good MBB, not good at all.

Can anyone confirm if this guy is actively involved in the club still?

A suspended sentence? FFS.

The sentencing laws in this country are utterly retarded.

why wont they confirm that he isnt??

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=15b860ea64&view=att&th=13ad0122281c9888&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P__hUpUR3tN01wzYeLZT1L1&sadet=1352111326982&sads=eymveO9-RyUl3YrmpAPjzSWKo60&sadssc=1

“I thought it was my wife.”

What a defence to come up with.

:lol:

:lol:
TAN-esque

how could anyone give a character reference for a pervert.

Danny Foley got one from the local PP who was also a GGA man

and a bualadh bos as he exited the court in handcuffs, a convicted pervert.

Kid Chocolate will be along to defend him and the club any minute. We have to remember that these people are not professionals, like the rugby lads, so anything they get up has to be viewed in this light- You know, people giving up their time to help out in a voluntary capacity- for the benefit of the community and all that- Amatures doing it for the love of the game- All his craic has to be taken into light before judging anyone here.

One of the lads in work has 3 kids in Na Fianna. He was just telling me how they were a robbing shower of cunts today. Will quiz him on it tomorrow