National Football League 2015

Fuck sake, 4 Nordies on Setanta tonight :rolleyes:

Pitch inspection before Tyrone and Derry. @Il Bomber Destro I presume you’re at the venue, is it very bad?

Elite teams get the coverage.

:eek:

Tierney and McAliskey for Hughes and McShane.

Presume Petey will move into the half forward line with Tierney playing at wing back.

Our whole half forward played in defence last year - I love it. The Blanket Men are back!

Some smug head on Rory Kavanagh.

Looking forward to a good, attritional, tactically fascinating game of football between two very strong Ulster sides.

Conditions look dreadful, can’t see this being much of a spectacle - puddles on the pitch.

What a great night for GAA, we’re spoiled for choice between Tyrone v Derry on Setanta 1, Cavan v Down on Setanta 2 or UL v WIT on TG4. :clap:

It will still be good. They have to adjust their game plans that’s all, it will make it more fascinating if anything

Aye, thats what’ll stop the chances of a game of football breaking out :smiley:

Clearly, we have different ideas what football is.

:smiley:

Good to see Eoin Bradley back in a Derry jersey. Lynch is out tonight??

Declan O Sullivan seems like a very nice man.

Suspended.

Also missing the Slaughneil boys but Kielt and Doherty are back on the bench.

Dermy McBride is back tonight so he should tighten up that full back line.

Which Eoin Bradley will show up tonight I wonder, brilliant finisher in nothing games, or the one who goes missing when it matters.

Breeze seems to be blowing side to side so I can see Morgan taking all the frees tonight.

Conditions seem to be suiting Derry more.

That’s some wind, you will struggle to see points outside the 30 yard range from play.