National Football League 2015

Very harsh free, Derry have every right to feel aggrieved.

Eh maybe not.

Definite free.

Derry fuck away a good lead, game ends in draw.

Mental play from Derry full forward.

Derry just assured themselves of div. 2 next year. Mindless play.

Tyrone very lucky to get another chance there. They had an easy point chance from play just before the free but stupidly went for goal instead.

The conditions definitely suited Derry and their style, good performance by them when you consider the players they had missing and brief cameos they were only able to get from others.

Tyrone fucked away three good goal chances though and on the balance of play should have won. Thought the last 20 minutes was very enjoyable in deplorable conditions, some great scores in the second half.

Good win for Down in Cavan.

Of course it did, its Derry, the kings of the mullocking league.

They got some fantastic points in conditions that were really hard for scoring. They can take a lot from that game, who have they up next? I think they have a great chance of picking up points against Mayo, Monaghan and Cork if their big players keep streaming back. Bit of a battle for Tyrone but I think they are much better suited to playing teams outside of Ulster and they only have Donegal left in that regard.

Appears a bit inhospitable in Galway for todays game

Called off.

Surely they could at least put the Fitzgibbon Cup final replay on instead of it?

Good start to the Kerry Dublin game. Kerry’s defence looks very uncertain and I’d expect Dublin to get a few goals in this one.

Nice, free flowing game so far. Very enjoyable. Why is young Mannion the corner forward from last year not starting for the Dubs? He was impressive early in the year last year.

Unavailable this year, he’s in China.

Murphy took a big hit there.

Great chance for Geaney there, looked a bit headless when he got the ball though.

McMenemin getting through too easily, needs someone stronger facing him up.

McManamon is destroying Fitzgerald.

Not ever been convinced Michael Geaney is up to playing for Kerry and he’s not done much so far today to convince me otherwise.

Ah lovely, nice bit of needle here. :clap:

Donaghy buys a free there.