National Football League 2015

Nice bit of bite coming in to this now, Bastick will be seething he’s missing out. Dean Rock will shit himself if anyone sneezes beside him the windy fucker.

Bryan Sheehan is, like Eoghan O’Gara, a “slow motion” footballer. There the similarity between the two ends.

Good game, Kerry are excellent on opposition kickouts and seem to force mistakes by pushing up and rattling opposition keepers. Dublin are causing Kerry’s full back line all sorts of problems and Kerry look really uncomfortable when Dublin run at them.

Helps when the goalie is even simpler than your average shovel glove jockey.

Some point by David Moran amid a deluge. #angles

League weather :clap:

What a passage of play :clap:

Donaghy. :smiley:

Dublin’s keeper has cost them about 4 points today with his kick outs.

Sheehan was lucky his little elbow over on the sideline wasn’t spotted. More action in two minutes there than you’ll get in 80 at some other venues.

Fitzgerald has really turned the tables on McManamon as the game has gone on.

That’s a lovely score from Keane.

I didn’t think Barry John Keane had it in him.

McMahon. :rolleyes: What a tool.

That should have been a penalty there for Donaghy, highly impressive stuff from Kerry.

Kerry clearly targeted this game.
I think they feel slight led everyone still makes Dublin favourites/no. 1 team. Plenty fire in Fitzmaurice and the selectors. Very up for it.

O’Gara :pint:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1100280, member: 273”]Kerry clearly targeted this game.
I think they feel slight led everyone still makes Dublin favourites/no. 1 team. Plenty fire in Fitzmaurice and the selectors. Very up for it.[/QUOTE]
6/5 for it too. Great price.

What’s Dublin’s league record outside Croke Park like in recent years?

Game on. O’Gara set that up nicely.