National Football League 2015

Kerry are still hugely reliant on Donaghy, he gets away with murder though.

Down and Roscommon are going straight back down. Tyrone and Derry will go straight back up think Armagh will focus on consolidating their Div 2 status.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1118421, member: 168ā€]ITā€™S OVER, LIMERICK ARE STAYING UP!!!

fuck you @Nembo Kid[/USER] , [USER=109]@Mac[/USER] and [USER=686]@Kinvaraā€™s Passion[/QUOTE]
Fuck you too you cunt. What are we fighting about here?

Yourself and @Mac wrote this Limerick team off from day 1. That will be the end of you both posting on here for a while iā€™d say.

I did? Can you bump it and put it in bold and iā€™ll eat oven chips tonight if I did.

Ya, fuck you KP and your anti Limerick agenda.

Dublin were fantastic today. Monaghan will be thrilled to be playing them again in the semi-final.

Dublin are going to stroll to another League title without even wanting to win it.

Receiving reports that CiarƔn Lyng did a Mikey Sheehy on Paddy Cullen / Charlie Adam on Thibaut Courtois in Clonmel today as Wexford came from 8 down at half time to defeat Tipperary by 3. Bring on the championship. Bring on Division 4. :clap: :clap: :clap:

To the brave and faithful, palā€¦

Jason Ryan has taken Kildare from Division 1 to Division 3 in successive years.

Who topped Div 2, Kevin?

I did no such thing

And to think they drove McGeeney out.

Great win for London in Baltinglass today. :clap:

He promised he would take them out of Division 2.

Fuck Kildare the horrible cunts.

WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP
WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

:pint:
:pint:

:clap:

Go fuck yourselves you Kildare and Westmeath cunts!

[ATTACH=full]2615[/ATTACH]

Ciaran Whelan on next weekā€™s Dublin v Monaghan semi-final match:

Monaghan will be looking to put in a big performance to go out and defend their title, but Dublin to win by a narrow margin." :smiley:

Strangely enough, a one point victory would have seen Tyrone survive yesterday via head-to-head given the Mayo-Donegal game ended in a draw. Iā€™m sure McCurry knew nothing about that though.