National Gaelic Football League 2018

An astute Mayo man I know maintains that they privately want to be relegated. Div 1 is draining on their squad. A year in Div 2 would allow them to blood new lads while give other more experienved lads a rest in spring.

Red card for monaghans no 11.stupid cunt had won a free on the 21 and allā€¦
Ht, monaghan ahead 0-5 to 0-7 and deserve to be.
Galway very wasteful so far and havenā€™t got going

Fintan Kelly straight red for kicking at the end of the half, Monoghan well on top here, we canā€™t get on the ball

Galway need to get Walsh daly and damo on the ball more and run at themā€¦they will foul all day longā€¦

Still think Galway will win this by 3/4

1 Like

Theyā€™d need to win by at least a point though. 3/4s arenā€™t awarded in Gaelic Football

Walsh is in danger of being dropped I reckon, Varley showing him how itā€™s done here

1 Like

His shooting is very inconsistent . A talent but that needs improving .

4 up now. Win today sees them through to league final I think. Daly not playing today btw

2 dead rubber games to round out the league then?

Ya sorry mixed him up with his club mateā€¦bad miss from comer but gets the point

This could be going better

Galway concede their first goal of this years campaign

5 from 5 baby

1 Like

Won by 4ā€¦

Plenty of work to do too which is a good thing

Good team in the making but ye really need to be more clinical .

2 Likes

Mayo are bullying the fuck out of Kildare in one of their trademark late league campaign Division 1 safety-assuring performances.

1-16 to 1-8 after 56 minutes.

I cannot wait for May 13 when they bring Galway down a few pegs

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Have only watched second half but Kerry are brutal in what Iā€™ve seen

Dublin are absolutely destroying Kerry here. You know those type of scores when lads are walking straight through and hand passing it over the bar. 2-11 to 0-8. ā€˜46.