National Hurling League 2015

Thats a Cork Tipp thing?

2 goals, I’AM VERY HAPPY NOW MYBE WE CAN FIX THAT BACKLINE. NO Point wining with a poor one:clap:

He’s not even in College anymore. He’s tapped in the head.

Go slowly with him, it’s like a sleepwalker, you shouldn’t wake them up suddenly. He has to come to this on his own.

The players unavailable due to injury today are: D.McInerney, T.Kelly, P.Duggan, D.Honan, N.O’Connell, J.Shanahan, D.O’Halloran, E.Enright

Limerick were missing half their team last night and we got on with it. Half of them lads are not even starters, Joe. Ye made a show of yourselves today.

NOT HALF 4

We are not crying off makeing excuses. we lost by 1 in galaway

Downes, Dowling, Breen, Hannon, Mulcahy, Paudie OBrien and James Ryan was only half fit. They were all starters last year… You can throw in Tobin also. That’s more then 4, pal, thats 7.5 but no Limerick fan is making excuses.

Why did you post up a list of injuries so?

and if you look. i did call it a galway win

and if you look. i did call it a galway win YES???

Bubbles is some man to hit the target. Tipp really didn’t want to know today though.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1092311, member: 168”]He’s not even in College anymore. He’s tapped in the head.[/QUOTE] Who

Downyourthroat.

Lads look at the Hurling League Predictions Thread a table will be done up

Ah would ya fuck off with that shit

Wow, Tipp were destroyed!

:eek:

Voyeur Joe is obsessed with his neighbours :slight_smile:

Who was that no 17 for Cork in the full back position who got made a show up my Mark Kelly?