National Hurling League 2015

Great stuff.

not sure why Cork don’t bring that work rate every time

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1095523, member: 363”]Why are the Blaas and Leix down in Fungarvan? Is there work going on in Walsh Park?
7 all at the moment.[/QUOTE]
No lights in Walsh Park.

This Cha Dwyer is as big a gobshite as I’ve seen on a hurling field. He got booked after about 20 mins, went straight out and committed another yellow card offence. Diarmuid Kirwan gibbed that one but warned Charles that one more foul and he was gone. And then he goes and commits another yellow card offence b

Might be time to setup the 2016 thread for the Clare lads.

Just back from Fraher Field. Pleased with that. Laois are very poor though. Some of them look like they might suffer from rickets so miserable was their build (FitzGerald the half forward and Stapleton the sub in particular).

:D:D

Ah FFS :smiley:

If they’d been in a championship game people would have been waxing lyrical about them. Great double save I would have said. Cork backs didn’t seem to be rushing back to high five him all the same

Thanks to the second half collapse of Laois it looks already like Limerick need either Wexford or Offaly to take points off Waterford now,18 pts is a big scoring difference to reel back and Antrim will be no easy win for us later on.

Eh Clare were miserable.

Unnecessarily harsh Fagan but so be it, we can’t expect to up with aristocracy like Waterford eh.

Stapleton is about 12 and while talented was hugely out of his depth last night, it was a risky call to drop him into a place like that in a game going as that one was. Tommy has it all done at this stage I’d imagine. Soldiered through some very very bad days and was placed on the 40 simply because we have little or no puck out options the other side of Willie which can be telegraphed after a while. Foyle was a big loss last night but enough of that.

While Cha’s second foul right after the yellow was risky it still didn’t make the one he got the second yellow for even a free let alone a yellow. Kirwan was scutter all night, for both sides. Constantly blowing up and gave no flow to the game, an absolute stones of s referee.

How did Podge Collins get on?

It’s a rest period for the Football mate, he seemed to do fine at the launch of AIB as the the new sponsors of the All Ireland Football.

@corner back, is it cold and stormy in Offaly today?

It is in Laois, it’s fucking end of days here.

Hi to the Limerick boys I just chatted with in J14 btw.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1095748, member: 180”]It is in Laois, it’s fucking end of days here.

Hi to the Limerick boys I just chatted with in J14 btw.[/QUOTE]

I know it took the Limerick chaps years to get over the Wexford Park monsoon 5 or 6 years ago so I really need to think carefully before I set off for Tullamore.

I’d skip it mate, ye’ll walk all over Offaly regardless.

I’m a little concerned about the early signs this season without having bothered to attend a game yet. Conceding 2-20 to Antrim at home and shipping 4 goals in a heavy Walsh Cup beating to your lot. I feel I should check things out in person.