National Hurling League 2015

You’re truly a fíor gael mate :clap:

Limerick will need to concentrate first on winning all their own games, not on what Waterford do or on winning putting up big scores. How does it work this year? Is it top two for a play off or league winner goes straight up? You’d have to feel Limerick have already fucked away their chance of promotion again, it’s Waterford’s now to lose.

How many times did the camera cut to that fat neckless cunt last night. At least 4 times more than Jimmy Barry the gent. That right there is the problem with Clare hurling right now. It’s all about that cunt.

Did i see Dan Shanahan on the sideline near Davy last night?

Be fair impressive if he was seeing as he was on the line in Fraher Field last night.

Can you imagine there’s two out there that look like Dan :o

Was it Mark Landers by any chance? There was mention of a little bit of high jinks* between himself and Davy.

*I may have imagined this or made it up.

JBM will be having serious words with him.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1095867, member: 9”]Was it Mark Landers by any chance? There was mention of a little bit of high jinks* between himself and Davy.

*I may have imagined this or made it up.[/QUOTE]
Landers. Davy pushed him. Harmless stuff but he couldn’t help himself. Landers is about twice his size so I presume Davy knew he wouldn’t knock him out in front of TV etc.

Someone must have tidied up John Joe Farrells swing over the winter. That point looked normal.

Dublin look like they’ll win this. Who is the KK full-forward?

All over the fuckin place at the back.

Good start from Dublin. Four excellent scores from play from Kelly, Sutcliffe (2) and Treacy.

John Jo Farrell I think?

Lovely pass and score. Dublin look really good.

Is Keaney playing at full back?

Some clusterfuck of a goal. Entirely self-inflicted.

That was coming, Dublin full back line have been very shaky.

Dubs caught napping badly for the goal.

Matty gets the luck his persistence deserved

Lambert chickened out big time there. Great goal chance with the overlap.