National Hurling League 2015

Not just dublin. This is rife with teenagers throughout the country.

If everybody (Sid) would be so kind as to not post the Crusties v Chipp result on this thread between now and the deferred game, it would be appreciated.

You could try not looking at it either.

I am avoiding anywhere that I might see a full time score. I made the above request in light of certain people’s (Sid’s) carry on a few weeks ago

Doing a sterling job of avoiding the NHL thread. :clap:

This is what I expected to happen last week [minus the sendings off]. I’d have taken 1 win from 2 matches. We have a shocking lack of depth at the moment.
Fair play to Dublin, they were excellent before they went to sleep late on. We were playing some braindead stuff early in the second half.
Long aimless ball into areas where we were massively outnumbered. Decent hustle showed late on when realistically the game was over.

Those sendings off. First one was a total joke. Second one was an easy red. Very poor stroke.
Cody is unforgiving to big breaks in discipline, Farrell will probably get a pass but Lyng will be lucky to get any more game time.
I’d like to see Keith Hogan or Kevin Kelly get a run ahead of Farrell. See if they have anything at this level.

Farrell being sent off was a minus for Dublin because Carton then wasn’t properly tested for the rest of the match (bar the last few minutes which were a free for all). If Dublin can get him to pin down the full back position it significantly increases options out the pitch. Dublin have the makings of a very strong spine but they’ll need to pin down positions. Kelly looks good for 6. Not sure about Keaney at wing back but you can always move him back to 11. Rushe at full forward isn’t really working out so far and I’d like to see him back at midfield with Boland when fit. Dillon has to be an option for full forward. Has lots of pace and an eye for a goal which Dublin still lack and is growing into inter-county hurling.

Hence the request to not post the ft up. This is the main thread for the NHL and as the game is deferred, I’d like to keep up with this thread while it is shown without knowing the final outcome.
Call it a child-like yearning for mystery.
Or go fuck yourself, whichever grabs you better.

Lads if everyone (Sid) can refrain from posting the result of the Galway Tipp game from 1989 I’d appreciate it. Thinking I might get round to watching it at some point this week.

Tipp won comfortably *

• I may have made this up.

Darren Gleeson has wintered well.
Very well.

Tipp won

Sorry bud. Missed this. Soft day in the midlands but wind wouldn’t have been massive.

Sid and his fucking results thread :-/

never, ever underestimate the power of tradition on the weak

I’ve some Terry’s chocolate lined up for tonight’s show. Gonna make a coffee soon and settle down for a couple of hours hurling. I may keep the rugby league on in the back ground.

Nothing from Antrim. Wankers.

Some scoring from De Dubs… What the fuck was the sending off about? Terrible replay of the incident

Two reds :eek:

There wasn’t an incident to replay! A half a flick is all.