National Hurling League 2015

Kilkenny always struggle when faced with a referee who applies the rules fairly to them.

Bubbles picked the ball clean off the ground for Tipp’s first goal.

Bubbles got away with murder today. Should have been sent off.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1096018, member: 363”]Darren Gleeson has wintered well.
Very well.[/QUOTE]
Very, very well.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1095960, member: 2648”]What the fuck was that card for?
Who is this weird cunt of a ref anyway?[/QUOTE]

he is one of these new robots of hurling referees who that scumbag Pat maceneaney is trying to create
Maceneaney is a dangerous man, he is really trying to exert his control over hurling and is terrorizing younger referees if they dont follow the rules, there is no longer any personal interpretation, he has complcated the rules of Gaelic football , and now he is trying to do the same for hurling… under Maceneaney, Gaelic Football will be refereed like rugby football and hurling will be refereed like the EPL
the days of a Dickie Murphy type hurling referee are gone

I thought the same myself. No reference made to it by the panel here. The Examiner have a report up saying Callanan’s goal was dodgy, but I didn’t see much in that one either.

Push in the back on the full back, I thought.

Disappointing from bubbles there, could have ended a players season

Nothing new from Tipp in any of that. Filthy fucking animals.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1096141, member: 367”]he is one of these new robots of hurling referees who that scumbag Pat maceneaney is trying to create
Maceneaney is a dangerous man, he is really trying to exert his control over hurling and is terrorizing younger referees if they dont follow the rules, there is no longer any personal interpretation, he has complcated the rules of Gaelic football , and now he is trying to do the same for hurling… under Maceneaney, Gaelic Football will be refereed like rugby football and hurling will be refereed like the EPL
the days of a Dickie Murphy type hurling referee are gone[/QUOTE]

The referee was Colm Lyons from Cork in the Kilkenny-Dublin game. He was good enough in the championship last season but that was a bizarre sending off today.

John Conlon is a joy to watch when he’s up for it. A bull of a man. Himself and Condon going at it would be some battle if they both end up in the half lines.

Cyril doing his best to take the pressure off his buddy…

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1096141, member: 367”]he is one of these new robots of hurling referees who that scumbag Pat maceneaney is trying to create
the days of a Dickie Murphy type hurling referee are gone[/QUOTE]

That is possibly your best ever post. McEneaney is a nefarious cunt, ably abetted by a bigger one in Pat Doherty. They’re trying to fuck up our games.

Fantastic feet from young Bennett for that first Waterford goal

What did he do? Didn’t see it on the highlights.

Chop down across strikers hands

The Toomevara special. ( I know bubbles isn’t from Toomevara ).

As I watched this live I thought Farrell pulled to hit the fireman. I was surprised he was sent off for it but the intent was certainly there.

The analysis is brutal. Amateur psychology.

i agree on all that
What McEneaney is up to is going unoticed in hurling, he is trying ti destroy the game, he is a dictator who hates hurling with a nordie inferiority complex and this is how he wants to control it
Tommy Carr should have hit that cunt in 2001
i mean that Laois lad getting sent off last night, shocking