National Hurling League 2015

Nope.

Lovely, another gripe for the players to add to the list before May.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1096750, member: 1552”]That was a reckless sending off for the Offaly lad, wild one handed pull across the Wexford lad. Probably more stupid than malicious.

Highlights of the sold out Sigerson Cup on now.[/QUOTE]

It didn’t show what he actually got sent off for. He followed it up with a 2-handed dunt into the ribs with the butt of the hurl.

Oh right. When the Wexford player was charging through and the Offaly chap swung one handed across him as he chased back was what I thought the red was for. It just cut to the ref sprinting in to speak to the Biffo before he issued the red.

Nah, the swipe was relatively harmless. The referee merely awarded the free until the second incident.

Striking with the hurl is a red.

Since when?

His aul lad would have been quare proud of him last Sunday I’d say

KK team

Eoin Murphy
Paul Murphy
Michael Walsh
Shane Prendergast
Padraig Walsh
Kieran Joyce
Cillian Buckley
Willie Phelan
Lester Ryan
Walter Walsh
Richie Hogan
Matthew Ruth
Mark Kelly
JonJo Farrell
John Power

Willie Phelan at midfield o_O

Plenty of experimenting. We’ll be doing well to get out of this with a ten point beating

Possibly the poorest KK team named since the 90s. I didn’t think Willie Phelan was near the panel. He’s a decent stickman though. Maybe his lack of speed won’t be shown up as much out there. Is Prendergast any good?

Offaly 1 14. Waterford 2 18. Offaly were 0 7 to 0 0 up at one stage and decided to withdraw some of their forwards out the field.
Good Counsel won Leinster schools football against Edenderry by 2 points. Seemingly Kieran Joyce’s younger brother, who the Aussie Rules lads were looking at, is their status man.

Cork players breaking hurleys in the warm up

Seamus Hickey keeping a low profile thank god :rolleyes:

Was actually coming in to post this, odd behaviour. He likes the media a bit it seems.

Shite miss from Treacy.

Dublin late to the game so far.
Poor effort from Treacy at goal.

Dublin all over the place.
This fuckin league :confused:

Dubs off the pace. Cork much sharper but all their scores totally uncontested in acres of space.

A shambles of a match.

Jesus we are shocking. :frowning:

The jacks are back!