National Hurling League 2015

This commentator really wants a move to the golf channel

That was a nice finish by horgan. The only silver lining is that we can’t play this bad again. Disgraceful display from Dublin. :mad:

The great Oisin Langan

Up Cork!:):clap:

Cork have to be favourites for the All-Ireland now after that display.

The double is on

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 1102798, member: 1572”]
Good Counsel won Leinster schools football against Edenderry by 2 points. Seemingly Kieran Joyce’s younger brother, who the Aussie Rules lads were looking at, is their status man.[/QUOTE]

Joyce is a super footballer alright. Great technique fielding the ball and has a very powerful run. Got a few knocks today and was in and out of the game, did well, but have seen him play better. Papers will lap it up tho. The minor man of the match from last years hurling being a key player on a good football team and being chased by Aussie rules teams. His style suits AFL too.

Welcome to the big leagues Ger

55 scores, in a league game no less… was it Cricket they were playing?

The motion to change the weight and size of the sliothair should have been considered.

Suprised if Pat Horgan hasnt done enough for Hoty already

wandering role for Horgan is way forward
Ball I hand and he will score

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1102911, member: 2648”]55 scores, in a league game no less… was it Cricket they were playing?

The motion to change the weight and size of the sliothair should have been considered.[/QUOTE]
No it shouldn’t, it would lead to 13 man defences like in football. If you could kick a football 100 yards there would be no trouble with that defensive shite but obviously that’s impossible

Just back from Tullamore there. Waterford got off to a shocking start. 7-0 down after 15 minutes. Having played with the wind. Got to grips with the game then after Shane Bennett goaled. We ran out 7 point winners having driven 20 wides. 2-18 to 1-14. Banana skin avoided.

As an aside it was my first visit to O’Connor Park and possibly Tullamore. I found it to be a very agreeable little ground.

Offaly seem to be improving , have the fat arses got a cut about them this year ?

No-one will stop those Cork forwards, 0-34 in 70 minutes :o

Them Cork lads are some men for taking the easy option. 34 points and barely got a sniff of a goal

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1102943, member: 706”]Just back from Tullamore there. Waterford got off to a shocking start. 7-0 down after 15 minutes. Having played with the wind. Got to grips with the game then after Shane Bennett goaled. We ran out 7 point winners having driven 20 wides. 2-18 to 1-14. Banana skin avoided.

As an aside it was my first visit to O’Connor Park and possibly Tullamore. I found it to be a very agreeable little ground.[/QUOTE]
It’d want to be for what it cost them.

I thought Offaly were poor overall but they got a run on Waterford and we did well to get back at them.

Offaly renaissance this year is pretty simple really. A fit Shane Dooley. Simple as.

Unreal!