National Hurling League 2015

They sold lovely buns under the stand.

Club Faithful do some lovely tea and sandwiches as well to be fair to them.

Agreed.

Dooley being fit is only thing keeping Offaly out of Christy Ring. He got 1-10 today. 1-14 against Laois. They’ve now been hammered at home by Wexford and Waterford, both teams hitting around 20 wides into the bargain.

@Fagan ODowd is right. Tullamore is a lovely ground in a grand town. Lovely spot for a match. It’s nearly Galway’s Leinster home ground now. Should be a cracker this year if they meet Dublin.

always took you for more of a tray of curry chip man…

He may hope the Aussies take him. Otherwise his football career will effectively end whenever Good Counsel finish this campaign

Much like Andrew Shores did when he left Knockbeg.

Only injuries can stop then now.

that Rush goal will probably be reason Dublin stay in div.1

How are they for S&C? I believe there could be weak ACL’s there.

I’m sure he knows that, but he’s as good a hurler so it won’t be too bad on him even if he doesn’t go oz

Had a player ever moved county to play at a higher level before?

Larry Tompkins?

We’d want to be beating that KK selection by a few points today.

1. Colm Callanan

2. Padraig Mannion

3. John Hanbury

4. Johnny Coen

5. David Collins

6. Greg Lally

7. Gearoid McInerney

8. Iarla Tannian

9. Joseph Cooney

10. Andrew Smith

11. Johnathan Glynn

12. Dean Higgins

13. James Regan

14. Cathal Mannion

15. Jason Flynn

Plenty of cunts have.

[SIZE=5]The prospects of another conspicuous scalp for Anthony Cunningham’s Dublin, following wins over Tipperary and Kilkenny, quickly evaporated at Croke Park last night in the face of a first half fusillade from Cork.
http://m.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/rebels-bring-an-early-end-to-dublins-rising-31049351.html
:rolleyes:
[/SIZE]

Any streams for the hurling today lads?

There will be a high velocity stream of steaming urine flowing off the aluminum piss trough in Pearse stadium in about 3 hours. I’ll post a link.

Fuck off Turenne.

Huh?