National Hurling League 2015

It’s still very early in the year, they’ll be dangerous opposition for anyone in the championship - particularly if you’ve to play them in Parnell Park in the qualifiers. Sutcliffe, Rushe, Keaney are three good players to base a team around.

They don’t seem to have introduced much young blood in recent years though.

Why three years?

Could this be real?
http://m.rte.ie/sport/gaa/hurling/2015/0314/687117-ohalloran-accuses-clare-of-double-standards/

Nonsense.

People read an awful lot into league matches. They shouldn’t.

Reasonable time frame to manage expectations to transition new players in and older players out

Dublin need new players and staying with old guard should be a concern

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1106812, member: 2272”]Reasonable time frame to manage expectations to transition new players in and older players out

Dublin need new players and staying with old guard should be a concern[/QUOTE]
You don’t discard a whole team at once. Nonsense.

Where did I say you discard a whole team at once. That’s why I said a 3 year transition period for a team that is largely at end of the line

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1106812, member: 2272”]Reasonable time frame to manage expectations to transition new players in and older players out

Dublin need new players and staying with old guard should be a concern[/QUOTE]

traditionally you’ll find Dublin senior hurlers bring players in very quick after minor…there isn’t a whole lot coming through that aren’t involved already…and any dual lad like costelloe and Kilkenny will go with footballers…

Keaney and Carton are the only outfield players likely to start in the championship that are over 30. The rest are all under 28.

@TheUlteriorMotive talking shite.

Will starting 15 in Leinster be very different than was there under Daly?

It’s just opinions pal. I don’t see any improvement from Daly team and they look to be going backwards. But maybe they will improve

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1106826, member: 2272”]Will starting 15 in Leinster be very different than was there under Daly?

It’s just opinions pal. I don’t see any improvement from Daly team and they look to be going backwards. But maybe they will improve
[/QUOTE]
Team v Tipp last year:
G Maguire; N Corcoran, P Kelly, C O’Callaghan; M Carton (0-02), L Rushe, S Durkin; J Boland (0-01f), J McCaffrey, R O’Dwyer (0-03), A McCrabbe (0-10, 8f), C Keaney; D O’Callaghan, D Sutcliffe (0-03), C Cronin.

I would expect 10, possibly 11 of that team to start in this year’s championship.

Dublin’s wins over Kilkenny and Galway in 2013 were preceded by a distinctly unimpressive league and early championship. Again, it’s foolish to read much into these games and what you’re saying abut Dublin could be said about any team.

Silliness. You seem to be advocating discarding a load of players based on nothing.

Hon Offaly

[QUOTE=“Appendage, post: 1106805, member: 11”]Could this be real?
http://m.rte.ie/sport/gaa/hurling/2015/0314/687117-ohalloran-accuses-clare-of-double-standards/[/QUOTE]

He’s an awful dickhead.

The shite he goes on about bullying and then this carry on

Allianz National Hurling League Division 2A: Carlow 1-8 Kerry 0-15 (HT)

Waterford 1-13
Antrim 0-05
HT

4-30 to 0-10 FT. On we go the Wexford Park.