National Hurling League 2015

Half a bakers dozen I’d say. No harm giving young lads a feel of it either though.

Gahan is a back. Malone plays in the forwards. Handy enough but don’t think they’re the next coming. Don’t know much about O’shea

11/12 I’d say

Obviously nowhere near that will end up playing but each of 11 or 12 lads have a chance of making it.

Not a hope pal

Murphy
Murphy-Holden-Tyrell
Walsh-Joyce-Buckley
Fogarty-Richie Hogan
Larkin-Mick Fennelly-TJ Reid
Richie Power-Colin Fennelly-John Power/Walter Walsh

Clare are finished

Kil v Clare E Murphy S Prendergast P Murphy J Tyrrell T Keogh K Joyce W Phelan J Lyng B Kennedy W Walsh J Power M Ruth JJ Farrell K Kelly M Kelly

E Murphy P Murphy J Tyrrell K Joyce J Power probably definite starters

W Walsh, Ruth, Kennedy and M Kelly have all started championship before

Prendergast the current favourite to fill gap in full back line.

Not unreasonable that JJ Farrell or Kevin Kelly could force way into team

Forgot about Holden. So Prendergast probably unlikely to start in full back line

What is the consensus on Aylward and Kevin Kelly in Kilkenny?

From watching both at minor level I thought both would be ones who would make the step up but neither have made much of an impact at senior. Both very classy hurlers and Aylward had a lovely contrary streak about him.

Are both a bit too light or lacking the workrate that Cody wants in a forward?

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 1109860, member: 1572”]Kil v Clare E Murphy S Prendergast P Murphy J Tyrrell T Keogh K Joyce W Phelan J Lyng B Kennedy W Walsh J Power M Ruth JJ Farrell K Kelly M Kelly

E Murphy P Murphy J Tyrrell K Joyce J Power probably definite starters

W Walsh, Ruth, Kennedy and M Kelly have all started championship before

Prendergast the current favourite to fill gap in full back line.

Not unreasonable that JJ Farrell or Kevin Kelly could force way into team[/QUOTE]

It’s a positive pal, the league is for giving young lads a chance to impress, guaranteed Cody isn’t impressed to date but when the Ballyhale lads and another few come back from injury ye are going to be in the AI final this year. And will take some stopping, 2013 was a freak year end of.

If Clare can’t bate that crowd tis all the one.

Be some kick in the hole if they can’t alright.

Cody getting the KK job in '98

[ATTACH=full]2548[/ATTACH]

Cody is merely tickling their bellies before gutting them in a few weeks.

Remains to be seen, but any team he puts out will be fucking wired to the last to win, rest assured.

Agreed & for that reason alone the 9/4 that PP are offering is tempting.

Ah lovely, i backed Clare at 10/11 after I read the Kilkenny team. Good to see I got on in time

Got on Clare -5 @ 3/1. Without Richie Hogan that forward line up is a bit toothless

Where did you get 3/1?
Currently 13/8 with PP for -5