National Hurling League 2015

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1109913, member: 1517”]Where did you get 3/1?
Currently 13/8 with PP for -5[/QUOTE]

Got it with PP as soon as I heard the team.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1109868, member: 1137”]What is the consensus on Aylward and Kevin Kelly in Kilkenny?

From watching both at minor level I thought both would be ones who would make the step up but neither have made much of an impact at senior. Both very classy hurlers and Aylward had a lovely contrary streak about him.

Are both a bit too light or lacking the workrate that Cody wants in a forward?[/QUOTE]
Ger Aylward looks like a Kilkenny version of John O’Neill. His point under the Hogan Stand in the 2010 Minor Final was one of the best ever though.

Kelly looked good for Kilkenny U 21’S in 2012 but hasn’t pushed on.

Where is Luke Harney these days?

The poor mouth again

Letrim f.,.ck on about hurling

Genuine Kk championship starters? 5?

[QUOTE=“corner back, post: 1109825, member: 1572”]@Piles Hussain[/USER] , [USER=1508]@Midshipman Asha
Who are P Gahan, C O’Shea and G Malone?[/QUOTE]
No idea.
Good to see Kevin Kelly getting a run though. A fine hurler from what I’ve seen of him, it would be great if he could make the step up and really push for a championship place.

KK will mug Clare off good and proper

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1109857, member: 1137”]Murphy
Murphy-Holden-Tyrell
Walsh-Joyce-Buckley
Fogarty-Richie Hogan
Larkin-Mick Fennelly-TJ Reid
Richie Power-Colin Fennelly-John Power/Walter Walsh[/QUOTE]

That’s a strong, but not a great team imo. Is Fogarty not out for the season?

Spine of defence is potentially a weak spot- Holden is talented but is he the answer to Kilkenny’s full-back woes? Good for Ballyhale on Tuesday but that doesn’t mean he’ll be good enough when up against a top forward. Whoever it was was always going to be a step down from JJ anyway. As for Joyce- great strength, good in the air but he is slow and can be caught positionally imo. Heard people talking about moving Buckley to centre-back or maybe Fennelly?

Forwards are very good, although I don’t rate Walter Walsh. Not convinced by John Power either. And Larkin isn’t the player he once was… TJ Reid is growing into a star player though, Richie Power is excellent if he comes back fit and Colin Fennelly is a livewire even if his striking is poor at times, he’s top class on his day.

On paper, it’s definitely not as good as a couple of years ago, their depth doesn’t seem as good. They might still win the All-Ireland but other teams should really be stepping up.

Fine goal by Kelly but Clare finding it easy enough to get scores. They’ll win by 7 or 8

Kelly:clap:

We’re battling well here at least. JonJo causing problems in the ff line, the awkward hoor he is.

Flanagan and Browne both struggling in the corners. Clare looking reasonably solid elsewhere.

Another goal chance. We’d want to start taking one or two.
Matty Ruth is working harder in this game than I’ve ever seen him work before.

Cork 0-14 0-10 Tipp

Trying to mark JonJo looks like trying to mark an octopus. He’s all limbs.

Jonjo Farrell having a great game. Clare are at nothing if they don’t win this by at least 6 or 7

Tony Kelly saves penalty at one end, and assists SOD’s goal right after :clap:

Nice save

FFS Paul :mad:

Shane O’Donnell and JJ Farrell have very similar styles