National Hurling League 2015

Why would I be pissed off?

You must be bulling, mate?

Offalys involvement makes a mockery of the current quarter final format

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1114805, member: 1137”]Pat O’Connor is a far far superior sweeper than Pat Donnellan, got on loads of ball and always in the right position and uses it far better.

Walter Walsh’s hands:eek::D[/QUOTE]
That role suits Pat down to the ground, an excellent ball player.

Nice to see Dillon not coughing up frees and being direct with any passes he made.
Jack Browne was a handy outlet for hand passes, thought he played smart but has obvious speed limitations.
Colin Ryan should be put to bed now hopefully.

I hate to say it but that game was made for Podge.

Straight red for Callanan

:eek:

[QUOTE=“Bad Winner, post: 1114818, member: 2406”]That role suits Pat down to the ground, an excellent ball player.

Nice to see Dillon not coughing up frees and being direct with any passes he made.
Jack Browne was a handy outlet for hand passes, thought he played smart but has obvious speed limitations.
Colin Ryan should be put to bed now hopefully.

I hate to say it but that game was made for Podge.[/QUOTE]

Browne is as game a lad as you will see. His hurling would need to quicken up to survive in the half backline though. Colin Ryan did alright in the 10 minutes before he was subbed when he just sat and played a free role pretty much. He simply isn’t able to win his individual battle. Golden had a decent cameo I thought

It’s windy in waterford. Hope fagans wearing his duffle coat

On the plus side for Clare, they have now qualified for the quarter-finals of next year’s National League.

Limerick way behind us

Kieran Bergin stretchered off!

You know there are teams other than Limerick, Joe?

:eek:

Paul Killeen must be on the same fitness regime as Ritchie McCarthy

Tony Kelly TRENDING #9 on Twitter in Dublin. Clare hurling has hit the big time.

You were well mugged off there Sidney.

Was sitting beside him in gym during week and had similar thoughts

Please explain.

@Sidney

@Turenne do you really believe that in the entirety of sport there hasn’t been 6 bigger fuck ups than Kelly’s?

Cathal Barrett 2nd yellow off!