National Hurling League 2015

pay no heed …curry chip is a big part of his matchday experience …the van outside Fraher Field must not have met his standards…

At least this time there’ll be no Kilkenny fuckers in it this time.

Who’s going to open the gate? This time?

24,000 capacity

Should be a full house

Neither team in each fixture will meet again in the championship until July (at the earliest) so there should be no shadow boxing - hopefully.

Hopefully someone from Central Council opens the gate.

This time being the next game. The last time I was in Nowlan Park in July 2013, the behaviour of the Kilkenny folk was nothing short of despicable.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1115673, member: 2272”]24,000 capacity

Should be a full house[/QUOTE]

will the consummate cunt , a.k.a the cork hurling fan, travel?..

It’s Cork

Even more reason to play the hurling first, they dont give a fuck about football down there.

Should be a decent crowd there for the Tipp Waterford match. Can’t see too many travelling from either Dublin and Cork.

Kerry defeat Antrim in the play-off, they’ll hurl 1B next year, Antrim are relegated :o

Actually, I’m not shocked about Antrim, they looked v poor against Laois this year, and some of their hurlers were visibly overweight, case in point

“myboyblue, post: 1121439, member: 180”]Kerry defeat Antrim in the play-off, they’ll hurl 1B next year, Antrim are relegated :eek:

Actually, I’m not shocked about Antrim, they looked v poor against Laois this year, and some of their hurlers were visibly overweight, case in point

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/w540/Library/SF398/980959.jpg[/QUOTE]
Delighted for kerry. The fact they have to play off after topping their league is bollox

The Limerick lads will miss their nights away in Ballycastle.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

All 6 Munster counties in division 1 now. Fair achievement for Kerry.

Kerry are a Leinster Hurling County

aka their shite other then Kilkenny is it?

Hon the Kingdom. Fair fucks to them.
Glad to see those Antrim cunts relegated.

So we are off to the kingdom next year a load of bollock s