National Hurling League 2015

Cadogan and now Harnedy suffering with their hamstrings.

Kev called this some months back.

Enjoy the pints @Fagan O’Dowd

Well-deserved win for Waterford, by far the better team.

This win for Waterford seriously franks Limerick’s form.

Investing in youth with proper structures ALWAYS pays back

Well done Waterford.

Smashing young team. They look to be set for plenty of more good days in the years ahead.

Its not even the fist pumping and that shite, its goading the opposition after they score that I have a problem with

Cork. Genuinely don’t do tactics. Abysmal.

Johnny Ryan is a clown.

Waterford are good.

Big Dan making sure to plenty of attention.

Gleeson was a colossus today. Cork need to learn quickly how to play against a team that doesn’t set up conventionally. No pressure on defence and hit Hail Mary passes. Waterford by far better team.

Waterford weldone a fine team but league is league

they do but that was not cork i feel today

Is JBM playing the long game

Well done Waterford. They have buckets of talent. Cork are trying to make a silk purse from a pig’s ear I’m afraid. They need to be at 100% to beat good teams and it’s next to impossible to be at that level every day.

are ye playing the long game are ye that bad

:confused:

Waterford can now be called contenders.brilliant, brick walsh:clap:

This will hopefully finish the ridiculously boring and seemingly (up to now) never ending debate about “being in Division 1B doing nothing for X hurling.”

X = any team in 1B.

Just get fucking promoted out of it then. And it’s now been shown that it’s not a hindrance to winning it.

FFS

Possibly the worst Cork team i can remember watching.

Corks use of the ball - utterly atrocious from beginning to end. Thank fuck for Harnedy or we wouldn’t have done anything. Kearney’s form is very worrying at this stage as well.