National Hurling League 2015

Go fuck yourself you miserable cunt.

Waterford are a very underrated team with a very astute coach and were well worth their win today.

I’d be sceptical about how much of an influence it will have on the championship though. Waterford hit a lot of ball under little pressure and I can’t see that being the case later in the year.

They may, however emerge from the pack. Tipp and Kilkenny are that bit out in front of the rest and you have a bunch of teams (Waterford, Clare, Limerick, Galway, Dublin and Cork) that there’s very little between. One of them will put their hand up. Why not Waterford?

Not miserable at all, just don’t like watching players goading the opposition

Like Lar Corbett in 2007 against Brian Murray?

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1133344, member: 1552”]Well done Waterford.

Smashing young team. They look to be set for plenty of more good days in the years ahead.[/QUOTE]
Like Clare 2013 :smiley:

2009 was the real cuntishness

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1133390, member: 1624”]Waterford are a very underrated team with a very astute coach and were well worth their win today.

I’d be sceptical about how much of an influence it will have on the championship though. Waterford hit a lot of ball under little pressure and I can’t see that being the case later in the year.

They may, however emerge from the pack. Tipp and Kilkenny are that bit out in front of the rest and you have a bunch of teams (Waterford, Clare, Limerick, Galway, Dublin and Cork) that there’s very little between. One of them will put their hand up. Why not Waterford?[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Cork did not set up to take Waterford on today. It looked they decided to go 6 backs and 6 forwards, rely on the blood and bandage and then learn for the championship meeting if it did not work.

The stats for Waterford use of the balls from positions in their own 45 to 65 line could be ugly enough. The do appear to hit a large amount of straight-line ball when a shorter diagonal pass would leave a supporting player open.

Yes

WELDONE FAIR PLAY @Fagan ODowd ye are not under dogs now

yea we are

Outright Hide
Tipperary
11/4
Waterford
15/2
Carlow
500/1
Kilkenny
11/4