Native Peoples Thread

Itā€™s gasā€¦ The racist Irish - shur they all look red to me. The Choctaw are not even related to the Navajo. Choctaw are historically from the South east , Navajo northwest before settling southwestā€¦ Be like someone likening us to the Turksā€¦ Pig ignorant Roasters like @BruidheanChaorthainn @balbec and @Copper_pipe making a show of us.

1 Like

Nice to see the irish have a few quid to spare. But I cant condone what white bull done to colonel Custer. So I will not be supporting the cause .

A mighty sound gesture

1 Like

Is there no end to the torture of my peopleā€¦

Oh sure, blame Canada.

Disgusting mate

1 Like

Another mass grave found in Saskatchewan last week. The second of many. Countless churches across Canada have spontaneously combusted in the week since.

Id say he spouted some scutter

Probably wrote a poem

He didnā€™t forget to get the dinner in anyhow. Heā€™s the example Co Board delegates everywhere aspire to

1 Like

These lads are tough outā€¦ The summer festival in the 3rd video looks unreal. The auld fella in the first video lives a tough life.

2 Likes

Poor auld Samuil will be drafted out to Ukraine soon enough. He might find a windows out there to bring home.

1 Like

Killer of the Flower Moon has dropped on iptv.

Iā€™m incandescent with rage after it.

Because a Limerick roaster wasnā€™t consulted about facts presented on American indigenous tribes?

I watched this the other day. Youā€™d be fierce interested in it. The federal government rightly fucked the native people

1 Like

Seeing my brethren murdered by the white man always enrages me.

1 Like

The WASPs have a lot to answer for; Iā€™m part Choctaw myself

1 Like

Found this an interesting read about Irish priest dismayed by the treatment of the Natives he lived amongst in Canada .

They ever find his book, make a great movie

1 Like