NCAA Football 2016 - The road to Arizona ( and various other places)

This is a shoot out, first to 50 wins.

Donā€™t think Notre Dame would have made the playoffs even if they had held on but itā€™s a sickener to lose like that.

Red zone offense and the defense in general were not of the required standard.

Bye bye fucktards

Will Muschamp is the likely next Head Coach of South Carolina. Great to have him back as a HC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0gSab5KD4I

Bama, the Sooners, Clemson and the Michigan State the college football playoff teamsā€¦

Playoffs fixtures announced earlier this evening for New Years eve:

Clemson v Oklahoma
Alabama v Michigan State

Notre Dame v Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years day also catches the eye.

1 Like

This Louisville QB, Lamar Jackson has started very impressively. Only a freshman, heā€™s got speed to burn. Very much in the the Cam Newton mould.

This kidā€™s gonna be a star. Ridiculous 61yd td run.

Dumb rating

Flesh that out a bit there, pal.

College ball<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NFL.

The comparison to Cam is grounded in them both being a) black and b) fast. Nothing else.
Heā€™s a mediocre passer at best, and would need significant improvement over his Soph/Junior seasons to even be considered for the NFL. Very inaccurate. This is compounded by him operating out of an option hybrid offense.
The list of dual threat qbs capable of sparking off long impressive TD runs even in the last 5 years is long as fuck, and to call this kid a potential star is reactionary to an extreme degree. If it was an indicator of stardom, weā€™d have Jacory Harris and Nick Marshall on Gatorade ads.

1 Like

Obviously.

I just see something I like in the kid.

Iā€™d say his passing is more average than mediocre. And as a freshman who started 5 or 6 games this year, and hasnā€™t a clue about this offence, heā€™s been mightily impressive tonight.

Itā€™s not. Itā€™s mediocre. A 10/8 TD to pick ratio is poor in a gimmick offense. 55% accuracy is even worse.

Can you throw up the stats of any NFL QBsā€™ first 6 college starts? Is the TD/Int ratio comparable? Would they have had nearly 100yds/game with 5.2ypc thrown in to complement said passing stats?

Running stats donā€™t matter. They are no compliment. Tim Tebow is the greatest running QB in NCAA history. Look at his clusterfuck NFL ā€œcareerā€.

Whatever about the ratio, 55% accuracy in an option attack is shit, and is a huge mark against him, even as a freshman

So the rushing nature of a dual threat QB can be safely ignored by opposition Dā€™s? You brought stats into this. I agree stats donā€™t paint the whole picture. Russell Wilson and Cam Newton were both throwing completion rates in the mid 50s at this stage but that doesnā€™t paint a clear picture of their potential at a young age. Now heā€™s unlikely to emulate those 2, but to throw out your imaginary dumb ratings is ignorant and juvenile.

I bet youā€™re not even watching the game either.

5 times editing that post pal? Thatā€™s be a 0% completion rate with 5 intercepts.

Blame the poor 3G in Mayo on that, pressed delete by accident and the cunting thing kept reappearing after I reposted

1 Like

No. The dual threat can be ignored by those assessing QBs as passers, and to a significant extent, those assessing them as potential NFL prospects.