NCAA Football 2016 - The road to Arizona ( and various other places)

Keys to the game are ND getting the ball to Fuller and trying to contain McCaffrey. With Prosise out, Stanford can focus more on the secondary. Dont think ND can stop McCaffrey so I will go with the Cardinal in a Close game.

1 Like

7-0 Cardinal. Nice drive by Hogan, ND focused on the running threat and he picked off their secondary pretty good. Decent QB might get drafted fairly high.

CJ Saunders, ya beauty!

14-7 to the Cardinal. ND freshman RB doing well

Fuller is top class. This is developing into a shootout at Stanford.

Der Kizer with a huge play then a bonehead one, ffs

Rookie error from Kizer there after a brilliant run in the previous play. A FG would have put the Irish ahead at halftime.

Three trips to the red zone yields three field goals. Irish go ahead but that is not good enough.

This is a shoot out, first to 50 wins.

Don’t think Notre Dame would have made the playoffs even if they had held on but it’s a sickener to lose like that.

Red zone offense and the defense in general were not of the required standard.

Bye bye fucktards

Will Muschamp is the likely next Head Coach of South Carolina. Great to have him back as a HC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0gSab5KD4I

Bama, the Sooners, Clemson and the Michigan State the college football playoff teams…

Playoffs fixtures announced earlier this evening for New Years eve:

Clemson v Oklahoma
Alabama v Michigan State

Notre Dame v Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years day also catches the eye.

1 Like

This Louisville QB, Lamar Jackson has started very impressively. Only a freshman, he’s got speed to burn. Very much in the the Cam Newton mould.

This kid’s gonna be a star. Ridiculous 61yd td run.

Dumb rating

Flesh that out a bit there, pal.

College ball<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NFL.

The comparison to Cam is grounded in them both being a) black and b) fast. Nothing else.
He’s a mediocre passer at best, and would need significant improvement over his Soph/Junior seasons to even be considered for the NFL. Very inaccurate. This is compounded by him operating out of an option hybrid offense.
The list of dual threat qbs capable of sparking off long impressive TD runs even in the last 5 years is long as fuck, and to call this kid a potential star is reactionary to an extreme degree. If it was an indicator of stardom, we’d have Jacory Harris and Nick Marshall on Gatorade ads.

1 Like

Obviously.

I just see something I like in the kid.