NCCA College Football 2019

He would have been picked up as a UDFA. Even this summer, the usual draftniks had a Day 3 grade on him.

1 Like

He lost the starting job to Tagovailoa and spent almost the entire season on the bench, he needed to transfer to rehab his stock. He couldn’t have landed in a better spot.

But he has lots of improvement to do if he wants to be a first round pick next year in a very strong QB class.

How strong of a class is it? You have Tua as a consensus top 3 pick. Fromm should still go top 10 even though he doesn’t fit today’s prototype QB. Utah’s Jordan Love is getting a lot of love lately. Outside of that…?

Herbert could go top 3 too, and there’s guys like Montez, Eason and Costello who could develop into first rounders.

Plenty of teams looking for QBs next year and they will go early.

Ah yeah forgot about Herbert. Either way, I pray we get to see Lincoln Riley in the NFL some day.

The Aggies score on the last play to halt Clemson’s 12 game 20+point win streak. Clemson by 14. Trevor Lawrence has looked somewhat mortal through 2 weeks.

Texas v LSU should be a cracker now.

Fromm will be drafted in the first two days. He has all the intangibles that teams fall in love with

Ehrlinger and Burrows really stepping up here against solid defenses (sic). LSU with the ball and lead by 2 at 3QT. Big final quarter coming up.

Both QBs strike early in the 4th. 30-28 LSU. Fascinating game.

1 Like

USC 14-10 over Utah at the half. Refs making a cunt of a potentially good game. Tyler Huntley the Utah QB is a serious threat, expect Utah to wear USC down in the second half.

21-17 to USC heading in to the fourth

#13 Wisconsin up 28-0 against #11 Michigan almost at the half. Walking all over them.

1 Like

Bo Nix and Auburn up against the Aggies in front of 102,000 in College Station.

Joe Burrows having some start to the season. Will get drafted higher than Herbert of he keeps this up

ND Georgia scoreless after the first quarter.

ND take a 7 point lead after Georgia muff a punt on the 8 yard line.
Huge break for ND.

Couple of great games today.
Ole miss v Alabama
Clemson v NC

Ohio State Nebraska should be a decent game. Justin Fields has been playing with a chip on his shoulder all year.

1 Like

What early game is on BT… I’ve the game day show on here but can’t get the remote to check ahead for fear of waking the boss on my arm.