Neil Francis

[quote=“Gman, post: 904894, member: 112”]FAO @mickee321 . in your very odd way, this is maybe what you were trying to say, even if you made a balls of saying it.

Sam explained that he came forward now because he wanted to put the issue behind him as he prepares for the NFL.

I wanted to own my truth, I didn’t want anything to leak out without me actually telling the story I wanted to tell" he told the [U]Columbia Tribune[/U].

http://www.columbiatribune.com/blogs/behind_the_stripes/michael-sam-i-am-an-openly-proud-gay-man/article_24220c64-91f5-11e3-9a95-001a4bcf6878.html

“I was just ready to get it over with. I don’t know why I have to get on ESPN or the New York Times and tell people I happen to be gay. Straight people don’t have to do it. I don’t know why gay people have to do it.”

Other than several anonymous NFL types suggesting that the league isn’t ready for an openly gay player, and that Sam may have hurt his draft position with his announcement, the response has been overwhelmingly positive. Two weeks ago, Sam was considered a middle-round pick and that remains the case today.[/quote]

Thank you Gman
QED

[quote=“mickee321, post: 905040, member: 367”]Thank you Gman
QED[/quote]
What a weak piece of shit you are.

Francis talking about ballet with Derek Mooney now. He’ll be reviewing a performance of Swan Lake for the programme. :smiley:

Seemingly Franno’s pre-match comment that Warren Gatland had the intellectual properties of a tub of flora was pinned to the wall of the Welsh dressing room today. Talk about holding yourself hostage to fortune.

I can’t believe it wasn’t butter.

Franno is a fucking legand

Wales beat the spread.

Franno mugged the “Irish” off there. Mugged them off good an proper.

this just sums up the fuckwits involved in rugby in this country…trying to belittle a man who has beaten us time and again …its actually braindead stuff…well done “franno” you sure put him in his place, NOT!..has any Irish coach have a CV better than Gatlands regards 6 nations championships or got further than him in a world cup or won a lions tour?

they really did churn out the result…

Ireland’s grand slam hopes are certainly toast now.

indeed… in stork contrast to this time yesterday …

It was a game that came down to fine margerines.

No Country Pride and Henshaw certainly wasn’t Connacht Gold…

There are surely some butter puns than that lads

That’s a new low-low

Ireland needed to Stand Up and Knife in Cardiff yesterday.

Not enough players from Limerick obviously.

This thread has become polyunsaturated with awful puns.

Ah lovely. You even got the accent in that one.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1107125, member: 183”]Not enough players from Limerick obviously.

This thread has become polyunsaturated with awful puns.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. There are whey too many.