Nenagh

Councillor Randal Daniiel MacDonnell of Antrim has said He would rather go to Outer Mongolia than Nenagh. How bad is Nenagh these days. And if anyone has been to Mongolia could they give a quick comparison?

Source p2 of odays Irish Times

Juhniallio will be very helpful on this thread.

He has family from Nenagh and has spent a fair bit of time in Mongolia on a couple of occasions so he should be well placed to compare the two.

Nenagh is a serious ‘RA’ town

:rolleyes:

would you disagree Kev…

Serious amount of guests viewing this now. Nenagh town council maybe?

Proud to say I’ve been to “Easy Street” twice and got me hole twice… I’ve been to Coppers 3 times and come away empty just to put it in context. A few years ago now mind.

I’m sure its improved…NOT

2 Likes

there are no “RA” towns any more, just towns with bored and/or unemployed idiots. Most of these cunts wouldn’t even understand what being an Irish Republican really means.

Where are ya going, what are ya doing, where are ya going tonight?
Were going down to Maximus, were going for a pint

1 Like

I heard that too, some lads couldnt dream of going to Nenagh for fear or a serious kerfuffle.

I was wrong, kev was right…don’t mind what you heard there are no such thing as ‘RA’ towns, I am sure a few of the auld boys in Nenagh will be disappointd to hear this

Nenagh is a grand town, i see very little wrong with it anyway.

btw, there is a fair few RA’ men around Nenagh alright.

1 Like

+1 noddy, any town that has the Kenyon and Mamma’s can’t be bad…

I see Nenagh Ormonde have a fine set up there now

Mamma’s chips are gone downhill for the past while.

had the chicken fillt burger, the quarter pounder with the bacon and egg on it and 2 battered sausages out of their yesterday and it was as good as ever

fat man

yerrah I had noithing since the breakfast in Racket Hall 8 o clock that morning and was ravenous, this was around 4 in the day

:rolleyes:

read Kev’s post, there are no such things :unsure:

They havent gone away you know