Nenagh

There are plenty of IRA men in Nenagh and surrounding villages, and thats a fact. Not so long ago they ran a group of Limerick scum bags out of the town who were causing hassle

I hear one Limerick lad is sneaking back across the border recently.

@carryharry wtf is wrong with the M7 around Nenagh?
Another big pile up there this morning after a hail shower. Seems that every time there is bad weather there is accidents on that stretch of road.

Speed. Plus most of the section of Motorway is undulating so rain & hail probably runs along the top of the Road.

Any kind of Speed over 100km/ph on any Motorway in heavy rain or Hail is mental as the clowns who built them totally forgot the need for water to run off the roads.

Another massive problem is fucking idiots tailgating. Itā€™s a common problem on todayā€™s roads and flutes have no time to react to those braking in front.

1 Like

A relation of mine was lucky to walk away reasonably unscathed after her car hit standing water on the M7 and was spun across the road into the concrete barrier. The Gardai that arrived on the scene told her the area was lethal for it.

Thereā€™s a section of the New Motorway from Gorey up to past Arklow where standing water is fucking lethal also. The car can aquaplane & be gone out of control before you know it.
Again, Speed the main issue here also.

Between Nenagh and the turn off for Boris iso fucking lethal

Would you consider slowing down at all?

Donā€™t use the m7 anymore.

Where exactly harry?

Stretch after the unopened Service Station northbound gave me an almighty fright one day in Heavy Rain. Think I posted about it here at the time.
River of water seems to follow the camber on the road from the fast lane across the road.

Cunt of a road in Heavy rain.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Thereā€™s a spot between where Lil Doyles is on the old road and the Beehive that appears to be completely level and the water just doesnā€™t run off it. Only on the heading Northbound side. Just as well we donā€™t get heavy rain that often :rollseyes:

Thatā€™s your problem there

1 Like

A bit of a pile up on the m9 as well this morning between Paulstown and Carlow south exits

You get much better quality driving on the mainland. The Oirish canā€™t handle good roads.

the motorway between Moneygall and Roscrea is at a bit of height and is lethal in hail showers, the common factor in the recent accidents. from Birdhill towards limerick has issues with standing water in heavy rain, it wonā€™t drain away quick enough. I know people who drive the old road rather than use the m7 in wet weather.

1 Like

That section was the last to open as apparently they tried building it on bog land. The locals warned them too well in advance but they ploughed ahead anyway.

How many accidents have happened in that section over the last 12 months?

I donā€™t have a figure but a lot.

Was that not the bit over the Lisnagry bog?