Netflix

Are seasons 1 and 2 of The Sinner worth watching? Is each season a stand-alone story?

They are. Season 1 with jessica beal is excellent.

As Fenners says season one is the best and each is a new storyline. I was very disappointed with season three as it started off like it might end up ok.

1 Like

Found the sinner very meh. Trying to be too clever. Gave up after 5 episodes.

2nd season of hanna on amazon is very good

Agreed Season 1 was daycent 2 was meh and 3 was scutter beyond belief didn’t bother watching the last 2 episodes glad I didn’t now

Give Sacred Games a lash mate.

Yes

Athlete A, please watch this

1 Like

A great watch.

1 Like

Brief synopsis. Was thinking of watching old guard.

All about the cover up of sexual abuse against girls by USA Gymnastics. It’s a documentary. Long but excellent

Is it one episode yeah?

Fans of James Burke epochal Connections back in the day could do worse than tuning into the Revolutions series. No where near the same level but not the worst if you’re stuck. The rockets one was particularly interesing I found

Yup, about an hour 45.

1 Like

Tell us a bit more about Burke one never heard of it?

Set the template for Science docs, perhaps modern Netflix style dcs in general, grounbreaking, fast paced, every scene more insighful than the next. Created and hosted by a Nordie Mick too. Science has accelerated quite a bit since it was made to be sure but it remains the perfect gateway into so many subjects. If you can’t be arsed watching make sure your kids do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XetplHcM7aQ

2 Likes

Has anyone watched Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix?
Episode 3 - Xavier Dupont - cunt of the century.

2 Likes

Peaky Blinders any good?

Excellent

3 Likes