Netflix

Yes. It’s good but not spectacular. Some awful acting at times but worth a watch

Caliphate was excellent I thought. Sad given how realistic it is but very well done.

2 Likes

Utter dross. Your wan playing the undercover cop is a minx but the show is laughably bad. Ferry the bad guy is brutal. Actually the lead cop is even worse.

Ah it’s not that bad

Yep Caliphate is very good.

Just watched news of the world.
That Tom Wanks is some hanker

1 Like

He’s like how @Horsebox makes dinner

He’s dialling it in

He was good in catch me if you can, because he was playing himself. He’s a fucking joke in the western…shooting people with a big gomey serious head on him.

White House Farm is a compelling watch.

3 Likes

Decent show, watched it over the weekend. Stephen Graham is a great man at playing cunts.

Really enjoying that Age of Samurai series takes me back to the days of playing Kessen on the PS2 20 years ago.

1 Like

Yep enjoyed this. Thanks.

1 Like

Very good.

1 Like

That queens gambit is a great show

6 Likes

I’d highly highly recommend “wildlike” on Amazon prime. It is a beautiful, haunting film.
Watching “Rectify” at the moment. Excellent.

1 Like

Watched four episodes of some Turkish murder mystery thing last night said it was one season. The acting and dramatic music is so bad it’s good. Anyway I checked back to see how many episodes there was as it was going nowhere. Lo and behold there are 164 45 min episodes! They don’t do things by half over there. Black money love it’s called.

Whitehouse farm is decent. Behind her eyes is not.

1 Like

I finished The Virtues last night… Very good.

2 Likes

Was grand for about 4 episodes and then went fucking larky suple

The book is far better. I wondered how they’d make it into a show and they failed really