Netflix

Racistā€¦

Israeli propaganda.

Vermin

1 Like

Watched The Fall there over the last week or so. Thought the first 2 series were brilliant

5 Likes

Just watched Mindhunter, enjoyed it, sensational soundtrack. Looking for heads up on Caliphate, Behind her Eyes (suspect its shite), Fauda, McMafia and any other recommendations. Iā€™m a man with time on my hands

2 Likes

McMafia is v good.

5 Likes

Is this on Netflix? I caught the start of it on BBC but never followed up.

Thought it was good but your man is hard to find plausible I thought, the lead guy. Heā€™d be more likely gobbled up in a minute flat than wage battle. Instereating commentary on London and its ties to Russia tho.

Caliphate j thought I was excellent. I lived in Denmark for a while and saw the Muslim community in the nordica firsthand and could see how the radicalisation could easily occur. Caliphate very good developing it.

Not see behind her eyes, nor even heard of it. Must flick it on.

Mindhunter is brilliant I thought. Bill in it is outstanding. Was sent to boarding school in Ireland the actor who plays him.

1 Like

Yeah. I watched it about 9 months ago. Itā€™s a great show. The alco Russian mafia aul lad is a great character

1 Like

2 movies

• Calibre - Scottish thriller

• the Invisible Guest - Spanish thriller

James Norton is the actor. I think heā€™s excellent. Was in Happy Valley too. I never thought much about the plausibility of his character tbh but Iā€™m probably easily pleased

1 Like

I thought it was great. Watched it on BBC. A lapsed poster who in typical TFK fashion reckoned it was average to poor. Iā€™m easily pleased though.

1 Like

I thought Informer was excellent too.

3 Likes

That was very enjoyable I thought.

Yeah Caliphate was very enjoyable if a little far fetched at times. But the acting was solid out i thought.

Not sure about Fauda and those Israelis. May come back to it.

Started the 1st episode of Informer which seems decent. Although the young upstart female alongside the older experienced male routine is a bit cliched at this stage.

Did you watch Criminal UK on Netflix? Some cracking episodes. Sharon Horgan excellent in one

I tried one episode but just didnā€™t catch. Might go back to it

The first few episodes are only ok but there are some very good episodes in S02 if i remember right. Each episode a completely different story so you could start anywhere.

Is Industry on netflix or will i need to download?

BBC I Player

Happy Valley is a really brilliant series and Norton is class in it.

I must check out McMafia.

3 Likes

Itā€™s grim up North as they say.

2 Likes