Netflix

Looks a bit girlie to me?

Looks like it’s only available on a streaming platform called Peacock in the states. It’s a remake of a French movie called, you guessed it, Mon Garçon (2017). I download everything I watch.

Trivia, the lead actor was not given a script and had to improvise all of his dialogue. All other actors knew the script and story, and McAvoy’s reaction to the other actor’s revelations were genuine. This was done to capture the authentic shock and surprise a parent would experience when dealing with a traumatic event.

1 Like

Army of thieves. Its shit. Really shit. But the protagonist was interesting and played well enough for me not to turn it off.

1 Like

Brilliant show.The bould Joe is some operator.

1 Like

He’d remind you of someone crazy enough to follow a bird to Australia

Friendly reminder season 3 of Narcos Mexico is out today.

10 Likes

Fuck sake. I’ve just finished Season 1 of Succession. How am I supposed to watch both of these at the same time :man_shrugging:

Good man.

1 Like

Typical @Mac making it all about himself

3 Likes

10/10

Up there with the best. I’d a pain in my chest from the third hand stress at times from watching it

2 Likes

Dopesick is pretty good so far.

1 Like

Very good

1 Like

Two episodes into this and I’m very impressed.

1 Like

WuTang new series not bad. Clever production elements added to decent, if not bit clichĂŠd, storylines

4 episodes in and easy watching

‘Flaked’ has what it takes to become a forum favourite. An amoral middle-aged alcoholic saunters around the place without a care in the world, apart from ridin’ and dealing with an oul regret or two.

4 Likes

That black fella that thought up hamsterdam in ‘The Wire’ does a superb turn

Watched a good bit of this before, its enjoyable without having any discernible direction. Kind of like a very mellow Californication. I could watch anything with Will Arnett in it in fairness. Yer wan London is Oirish.

1 Like

I can forgive her

ruth kearney GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

Dear Lord