Netflix

@myboyblue fucking nothing on telly at the moment. Can you recommend a half decent action/sci fi films on netflix. You have not let me down yet.

1 Like

I donā€™t use Netflix mate but Iā€™ve been told Starship Troopers and The Other Guys is up there, Iā€™m a fan of both. You could also see if Event Horizon is on there if you want sci fi horror.

Of course you could go the other way and find Hunt for the Wilderpeople or Sing Street online somewhere, both are great entertainment.

1 Like

Seen event horizon. Quite enjoyed it. Might head down the starship troopers route. Cheers chief

The Other Guys is a great flick

I was pleasantly surprised by it. It had shit film written all over it

1 Like

It has sequel written all over it

Donā€™t go chasing waterfalls

1 Like

Starship troopers is unbelievably shit

You talking about the mark Wahlberg and will Ferrell movie? For some reason I think you might be talking about the nice guys which is fantastic

1 Like

I donā€™t know what it is but anytime I see the name Will Ferrel, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller and Jack Black, I just refuse to watch them. Donā€™t like their style of comedy

1 Like

No itā€™s The Other Guys. The Nice Guys is another film again.

How would you describe their style Michael?

Cuntish maybe?

Just stupid. Thinking their funny just for the sake of it. They give me the impression I should be falling over myself laughing as soon as the appear on screen. Immature I guess

1 Like

Fuck off outta that

3 Likes

Itā€™d be a little too nuanced for the likes of him.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a new Sci fi drama a Netflix one just on. Good enough show. The expanse?? Something like that.

Watched the first episode a while back. Seemed to have potential. Iā€™m waiting to binge a few seasons though so if you watch it give us an update.

Only watched the first one there tonight. Decent enough. I love space operas. Iā€™ll watch part two tomorrow if I get a chance c
Guardians of the galaxy is a cracking film also.

1 Like

The big short is on Netflix. Quite depressing but interesting.

1 Like

**strong text[quote=ā€œflattythehurdler, post:98, topic:15425, full:trueā€]
Only watched the first one there tonight. Decent enough. I love space operas. Iā€™ll watch part two tomorrow if I get a chance c
Guardians of the galaxy is a cracking film also.
[/quote]

DIā€™d you watch this chief? Sunday afternoon. Looking for a bit of escapism