New jersey in GAA

A change of jersey might have been appropriate in the Tallow v Mount Sion game yesterday.

1 Like

Where was that game played?

Leamybrien.

1 Like

That Renault logo, tastefully emblazoned across the front of the Westmeath jersey, still cracks me up.

The less said about Limericks effort the better.

All three are rank. O Neills did a nice range about 3 years ago and shirts seem to have regressed since.

Stunning.

Shame about Creedons tie

3 Likes

I thought Mattie was a KK native?

MW Hire seems to be absolutely loaded ?

Mattie is Kilkenny but there’s no opening there and he’s got good connections in Laois.

He’s doing damn well alright @treatyst

Mattie is Kilkenny but there’s no opening there and he’s got good connections in Laois. He’s doing damn well alright @treatystones, almost every genny you see around is MW.

I read recently it was him that bailed out portlaoise?

Nah, that was most likely Laois Hire you’re thinking of. Not sure it was them either though.

Maybe it was laois hire alright. It mentioned them buying the grounds off them.

No, the GAA and Leinster Council bought the grounds and ‘sold’ them to Laois GAA for their new Centre of excellence. Laois Hire probably gave them a big dig out with the new grounds and the development of. Saying that, they have fuck all apart from half a dozen pitches and a few prefabs and them the gym that Cheddar built for them.

Not Laois Hire but they would be long term sponsors alright.

2000 I’m gonna say. They’ve renewed for another 3 years til 2019. I would say it’s probably not big money.

1 Like

EK looks very svelte.