New jersey in GAA

Are AIG gone?

Just noticing the bird on the rights dodgy tat

It’s like a knobbly knees competition.

No need to sweep the dressing room now so.

1 Like

Bird?

Nor be a good ancestor

We’ll just sweep up.

No collar. Shit

https://twitter.com/eoinjoeyjordan/status/1728773273327112549?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Amateur hour

Our underage days, you’d have lads with the then club jersey of yellow with the purple band across the middle (Wexford class style) and then a few odd numbers here and there would be a purple jersey with the yellow band across the middle from an older iteration of the kit. Hard to keep a full set of jerseys going.

Our association football team u12s had a set of jerseys with Panini as the sponsor. Some young lad had won them a decade previously on Shoot magazine (or something similar) in a competition. They were yellow. Normal club colours were red and black :man_shrugging:

Think we only had 13 jerseys so if you were coming on as sub, you might have to get a swap of a jersey

1 Like

When we played school for St. Kiernans the set we had only had 2-11 (keeper brought his own jersey) so when the sub came on the lad coming off had to hand over his jersey and the sub would turn it inside out and play away. Crazy.
We eventually got a set for the semi-final of the competition, brilliant - black & white stripes, black nicks and socks. Got to the final where you were gifted a set - black and white halves, black nicks, white socks. Uber-cool for the time.

1 Like

I still remember the smell of sweat from our underage jerseys that were kept by the teacher/manager and apparently never washed.

The closest I ever got to the smell before or since was in the corridors on a school exchange in France in 1991 before the French discovered anti perspirant and perhaps for the women shaving their pits.

2 Likes

Stay city??

Nah mate we’re good.

Ex Dub players Brogans digital marketing company now working with Stay City as well.

No collar, shite

No collar. Shite

Who is the model?

Paddy Deegan

Is there anything more boring than a Kilkenny jersey launch? Chancing a tiny bit more black this year I see.

Subconsciously the mix of colours the brain associates with danger. The bumble bee, warning tape and signs etc…I wonder does it have any effect on opponents?