New jersey in GAA

I’m glad other counties are following our lead in getting sponsors with shite logos

What a fuck up, had serious Potential.

Those wavy lines are retarded.

What potential Kev?

The GAA themselves are to blame for these abominations . There should be a rule on the size of the sponsor on the jersey and if there already is the area should be made much smaller. These sponsors on big backgrounds look so small-time and cheap.

Why are the full logos on all the shirts, that doesn’t happen in other sports does it?

A lOvely plain red with distinct plain white collars. No stripes, no bull shit. Ala Fermanagh a couple of years ago. I love the plain look with a strong bright colour. I’d have no sponsor really. Y club ditched jersey sponsors a few years ago and it’s much better.

I realize it’s too much money to pass up at county level.

Is it possible to buy a current county jersey without the sponsors logo?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 744854, member: 273”]A lOvely plain red with distinct plain white collars. No stripes, no bull shit. Ala Fermanagh a couple of years ago. I love the plain look with a strong bright colour. I’d have no sponsor really. Y club ditched jersey sponsors a few years ago and it’s much better.

I realize it’s too much money to pass up at county level.[/quote]

Your club ditched jersey sponsorship so the jersey would look nicer?

Thinly veiled no-one would sponsor them from Kev there.

Ya that’s it really. The chairman at the time felt names across the jersey defaced the jersey an our name or nothing at all should be there. There was universal agreement. We have lots of smaller sponsors at 500 a year, or at least that was the way.

highly doubt it fitzy.

this is probably the only non branded thing you would get…

http://www.retrogaa.com/retrogaa-classic-county-jerseys/leinster/wexford68-classic-jersey.html

Perosnally im not that gone on it

This is the Liverpool John Moores University jersey from this year… Thoughts? Personally I would love to have this jersey! [ATTACH=full]587[/ATTACH]

Great. Another simpleton on board.

Simpleton? Real mature… Was just seeing what people thought of the jersey… Forgot this was YOUR website

You better fookin believe it is

Cool

Myself and Macintosh have almost thirty thousand posts on this board between us.

Thirty thousand. That’s right.

And what have you got? Four.

You know what that makes you, Malsy?

That makes you nothing.

thats like something Michael Le Vell would wear

Its like a crappy longford rag

“Malsy”,…and the sponsor is “Malplas Ltd”

Hmmm.

Good way to spend your time…