New Members - What You Need To Know

[quote=“Bandage”]Jugs bought her a few drinks one night after randomly bumping into her in Copper’s. She was on a student night while he was prowling around after work in his suit like the slimy filthbag that he is. Anyway, when he thought she had reached the requisite level of drunken(n)ess he threw the head in and when she (speedily and heroically) pulled away he said, ‘Don’t tell Bandage about any of this.’ It’s a line he must have picked up from reading those clerical sex abuse stories in the papers.

Meanwhile, Farmer was stalking her on bebo - sending her private mails away from the glare of the main part of the site and generally freaking her out.[/quote]

horrible lies - she’s a sly little one with those stories and anyway at c.20/21 she’s far too old for me.
i do remember a conversation in the big tree one sunday at about midday (cesc4 can verify this) when she was telling us about her vibrator collection, then went on to say how i wouldn’t last 10 seconds with her 'cos “she’s an evil little bitch in the sack” (not sure how she found out about that little problem of mine). Myself and cesc4 were shocked naturally but bandage brushed it off as though comments like that were an everyday occurrence in the bandage household.

Is Bandage’s sister Stephanie?

Bumped for some of the new members who joined today.

Do please introduce yourselves.

I’m Bandage.

Thanks Bandage, that’s a good heads up on the situation here. I hope you don’t mind if I use your site as a vehicle to launch my critique of AnFearRua.com, now that I’ve become a bitter ex-member of that site.

[quote=“Bandage”]Bumped for some of the new members who joined today.

Do please introduce yourselves.

I’m Bandage.[/quote]

Here’s something for the bog monsters. Fuck off!

For anyone that doesnt know, Flano’s true love is Darts. He like to think its a sport. He also lives in a caravan in his mothers garden.

I’d prefer if you’d refer to me as a sod buster. Thanks in advance.

I think it’s about time that Aer Lingus completely moved all their operations out of Shannon. One flight a day from Cork to New York would serve Munster much better imo.

Random thread bump.

We’ve had a lot of new members over the past year.

Please feel free to make their transition easier by giving them some advice on this thread.

How’s your sister Bandage?

Get on the good side of Dunph from the start and your in for an easy game here.