New Mobile View

Do we like it?

2 Likes

You can’t zoom. Fuck that shit.

A bit of fungswai,refreshing

1 Like

:thumbsup:

1 Like

I like it. It’s less buggy on my shitty phone - nice one @Rocko. So far it’s pretty seamless. Will give it a few days UAT and report back.

1 Like

Tassotti will be pissed now - how’s he going to close ups of those ditch-donkeys in the “auld birds” and “rough birds” threads?

Hell be gone for a week

Yup

1 Like

New look is good @rocko. The way photos are embedded with a border and code or some such is a bit shit though. And you can’t zoom in on them either.

What’s the border and the code?

And I can zoom in on photos. I can’t zoom in on the attachment at the top of this page but that’s because it’s a mobile screenshot so it doesn’t get bigger. I can zoom in on other images though I think.

Think its neater

2 Likes

This craic

You can make it go full screen.

the quote thing where you click on whoever quoted sends the page back up to the original quote again @rocko. Or at least for me on chrome on the mobile it does anyway.

That’s how it always behaved on mobile. It’s different on desktop. Not ideal but there’s a trade off to not making the mobile view too jumpy.

Did it? Mustn’t have noticed so, thought it was same. As long as you know anyway

@Rocko, the banner isn’t following the thread down the page on some threads today is seems

Billy big balls here with his 4G

It’s the wave of the future.

I can’t sign-in on my mobile device but can on my PC.

Any ideas why?