New Newstalk line up

He is but after his recent health scare I don’t think he has a voice for radio. I find him hard to listen to

Bobby loves pink floyd so he’s a good kid

You can fuck off out of here with your facts.

The new breakfast show is already on the lookout for a new producer:
http://www.newstalk.com/JobFairy:-Newstalk-Breakfast-Producer

Blaming the producer is a bit harsh. Like taking off a striker when your being beaten 4-0 at half time.
Or maybe the previous producer just said fuck this shit, which I wouldn’t blame them for.

That’s now two senior departures following the shake up.

I’m on a mixture of Morning Ireland and channel hopping for music now.

1 Like

Yatesy was spotted in fine fettle at the Breeders Cup.

He is a cunt

Funny, he said the same about you

2 Likes

Weird

It’s taken me a while but I’ve decided Sarah Carey(the one with Chris O Donoghue???) is shit. No real ability to interview in a skilled way and just accepts what people say but loves a little 'think ’ about an issue when Chris brings it up.

McInerney.

Think Carey does the odd weekend / evening slot.

Sarah Carey does the Saturday morning slot. Fired by the Irish times while caught lying for Dennis OBrian. Sarah McCinerney does the drive time with Chris.

Grand. Transfer my dissatisfaction to McInerney so. Who the fuck would be listening to Newstalk of a weekend evening? The likes of @Rocko keeping up with womens rights I’d imagine?

4 Likes

Anyone hear Sarah sneer at Paul Murphy this evening when he made a good point about wage rises bringing more spending in the economy. She’s full blown ‘the man’ now she has a platform.
A real lack of independent thinkers in Irish journalism. I’d still love to ride her mind.

Your last sentence renders the rest of your post pointless .

1 Like

Excellent banter just now between Aidan Donnelly and Vincent Wall. You truly feel you have an edge on the day after tuning in.

She’s right to sneer him, this extra money to fund public sector pay is borrowed and has to be paid back with interest. Public sector workers won’t generate wealth with the extra pay, investing in infrastructure could.

2 Likes

It’s unprofessional and was done for brown nosing purposes, whether that opinion is correct or not is neither here nor there.

**[quote=“Special_Olympiakos, post:360, topic:23036, full:true”]
It’s unprofessional and was done for brown nosing purposes, whether that opinion is correct or not is neither here nor there.
[/quote]

You’d still ride her though

1 Like