New Newstalk line up

Paul

Ah here :tired_face:

This is true.

I think they thought he might be a good replacement for Ivan but he’s clearly not

It’s awful. Just awful. Paul fucking Williams ffs. Is Hook doing a Liveline effort? Caught 5 minutes of it on Monday. Luckily the app is not working at all for me the last two days so other audio now being used for my commute.

Pat Kenny’s show is the best on Radio by a country mile you spoon.

I never said it wasn’t you pass remarkable plank

You claimed Moncrieff & Dunne okay & the rest planks you gobdaw.

Yee laughed when I told yee how much of a void Yatesy would leave.

How is he keeping?

Kenny has become an awful reactionary right-wing crank in his old age.

I much prefer Sean O’Rourke who is much more versatile and doesn’t come across as a crank.

Kilbane to Off the Ball just isn’t working. Daniel McDonnell was back on it tonight and more interesting to listen to.

That’s a clamping.

Dunno. Kenny is always well briefed on the subject whether that is down to great researchers or just his wide span of knowledge. I like the way he cuts through bullshit & pushes for answers.
Take O’Rourke away from Politics & he struggles compared to Pat, to the point where he sounds totally uneasy in those situations.

2 Likes

Everyone gets more right wing after 30 . Anyone who doesn’t is either thick or brainwashed .

I think you are 100 % wrong son .

The majority of the show is politics.

I find O’Rourke much more empathetic on non-political stories, he’s also good on sport and has a genuine interest in the GAA, unlike Kenny who is ill at ease with it.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Anybody who uses such a cliche is exactly that.

Even by cliche standards, that’s cliched.

Sean O Rourke is a very nice man. His brother Lorcan was head of handball in Croke Park once upon a time I believe so his interest in GAA would be legit.

Fine Laois men.

Ya but its true . Cliches are generally true .

1 Like