New phone

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 978714, member: 112”]I was in between the HTC one or the S4. went for the S4. havent had an issue at all since and would use it a good bit. Would use a lot of apps on it and its very handy.

just on that, showbox is a class app to get if you are looking for an easy way to download decent quality latest films to your phone.

actually got an iphone through work too, and its some pile of stink. no comparison at all. its so rigid, no adaptability at all with layouts and apps and things.[/QUOTE]

Showbox is the second best app of all time behind the TFK app

@Gman - advice please. Will I regret leaving the the Apple ecosystem? I get all my music through Spotify these days so bringing music with me is not an issue.

How do you get this showbox?

If you like being a sheep and having non flexible operating systems, having the same layout on screens and not having useful cutting edge apps, then you will regret moving.

in fairness, I never liked the iPhone. so I am hugely biased. I think the android system works quite well, even if it is just another corporation that @TreatyStones knows watches our every move.

the S4 has a lot of gimicky shit that isnt really necessary, but some of it is handy. For example, there’s times I’m on the couch and I cant find the remote control, so I take out the phone and use the app that works as a TV remote on that. When I have the laptop connected up to the TV, I use a remote app so that I dont need the laptop beside me to control it. Some of the air motion uses can be useful, screen shot and the sleep swipe to see if there are any missed calls and stuff. The music player widget, and the podcast widget make playing music and podcasts handier. Apps are generally cheaper or free too. I have 16GB of memory on the phone, and I have a 32GB external SD card in it too but that could be bigger too if you wanted, so you can change your storage. Battery can be changed on it as well if you get a problem. The iphone might have some of the other things as well, but I dont know of it. I prefer the adaptability of the android phones, but I’m not sure what is the hipsters choice these days.

http://www.downloadandroid.co.uk/top-android-apps/download-show-box-android-convert-tv

or if you need me to email you the apk let me know

The iPhone is a cunt for dropping wi fi.

Is anybody on Meteor? What is it like? There tariff seem to be a lot better than everybody else but is there a reason for that? ie is it crap?

Meteor coverage is fine