the options are

nokia N96
samsung omnia
lg renior

Would highly recommend the Philips Savvy

http://pc.pcpress.co.yu/arhiva/52/slike/mobilni/philips-savvy.jpg

[quote=“Fran”]Would highly recommend the Philips Savvy

[/quote]

uysed to have the diga, until that day it fell into concrete when i was working in dublin airport

No love for the iPhone?

nope, no fan of the price or the tariffs

should also add that I’m getting someone’s upgrade from the UK so the price will be shag all, around 100. so no bill either

cant go wrong with a Motorola DynaTac

Hello Can you hear me now?
Hello are you there?
how about now?

http://www.ephinx.com/tvadverts/194/malibu-mobile-phone-signal-advert.html

Was always a big fan of the Ericsson Hotline

have a choice between a few options… the new sony experia z2 or something like that… htc one… galaxy s4. Any preferances chaps?

Bumped for the board

I have the s4 . Think it is all round an excellent phone.

I had iphones for years but got an s4 last year. Its ok but glitchy enough ill go back to the mundane simplicity of the iphone. Handy for downloading torrents etc but most of the apps are shite. I presume the same android is on experia though.

I wouldnt touch an iphone, a bag of shite… its the sony or htc i think. Htc seems sturdy .

No Nokia option? Think their phones are the best of the bunch at the moment if you don’t mind having a smaller app store.

I was in between the HTC one or the S4. went for the S4. havent had an issue at all since and would use it a good bit. Would use a lot of apps on it and its very handy.

just on that, showbox is a class app to get if you are looking for an easy way to download decent quality latest films to your phone.

actually got an iphone through work too, and its some pile of stink. no comparison at all. its so rigid, no adaptability at all with layouts and apps and things.

There possibly was but I had to get out of there… I soiled myself within ten minutes. Its an upgrade i am getting and have my pick.

I am a free upgrade coming up also…

Are the Nokia phones really in a position to rival HTC/Samsungs?

App store doesn’t bother me at all. Most apps you download you use once and then they just sit there unused.

I’ve changed over from HTC to the new Sony…
You can’t go wrong.it’s a bit bigger but lighter.scratch proof to a certain degree,water proof,and battery life is good

I can’t decide between waiting for the new iPhone and jumping ship to Samsung. iPhone feels very dated these days and the screen size is pissing me off.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 978735, member: 686”]I am a free upgrade coming up also…

Are the Nokia phones really in a position to rival HTC/Samsungs?

App store doesn’t bother me at all. Most apps you download you use once and then they just sit there unused.[/QUOTE]
I certainly prefer them. Build quality is excellent and the interface is very straightforward and logical. They link in with the PC very well.