New York City the greatest city on earth

Look before you leap.

He who hesitates is lost.

@anon32894817 get a room each in the Standard or the Gansevoort in the Meatpacking district. Itā€™ll cost a few sheets but you will literally be drowning in clunge if youā€™re boozing down there and tell birds thatā€™s where youā€™re staying.

If you go with the Standard you can put on a show for all the B&T folk and Irish people drinking on the roof at Brass Monkey.

"Meat packing district "

:astonished:

The reviews! ā€œA homeless shelter in downtown New Yorkā€

5 Likes

Sounds perfect for the Little Big Man

Go to Scottyā€™s diner on Lexington avenue for breakfast. I used to go there every morning without fail for breakfast the two times I was in New York. Itā€™s run by an old Italian guy and heā€™ll set you up for the day with a fine breakfast and all the coffee you can drink.

Every morning when I used to go in heā€™d see me coming in the door and spread his arms apart and tilt backwards and go ā€œEhhh, youā€™re back!ā€ I think he really appreciated that Iā€™d return every morning whatever the weather. He used to call me ā€œmy friendā€. I like to think that the day after my last visit there that he glanced expectantly over his shoulder each time the door chimed in anticipation of my arrival. But if I go back to New York again for nothing else it will be to visit that diner, to once more meet with my Italian friend.

27 Likes

Twenty people sharing a jax. Used condoms on the floor.

3 Likes

Looking forward to your weekend in Dunmore east?

Que?

You have an incredible gift for describing events in a most entertaining and vivid manner.

13 Likes

Itā€™s almost like being there.

There is a homeless residence on 25th named after my dadā€™s first cousin. Would you like a reference? We have contact with the director

Lad booking stuff and that type of stuff isnā€™t really my thing. Iā€™d simply appericiate recommendations.

Go on trivago and stick in your dates.

Hotel 91 budget option
West side YMCA is cheap
Fitzpatricks grand central is safe option and very well located

The marmAra manhattan could be what you are looking for - serviced apartments

1 Like

Try to that Priceline or Tripwire site Brian Tinnon mentioned. To be honest thereā€™s so much to see and do and the place is reasonably compact you canā€™t go too far wrong anywhere from Central Park down.

1 Like

Iā€™d say heā€™d be better off camping out in central park

2 Likes

All you need is somewhere for a minimal bit of sleep lad go with whatever fits the budget youā€™ll make do for a few days.

1 Like

There needs to be a look at the post rating options. A few agrees would have been sufficient here, instead that cretin @Bandage piggybacks his way to a nice post on the back of smarks excellently descriptive writing.

Cc @Bandage @Rocko

3 Likes

The ten who liked it is very revealing a whoā€™s who of lickspittle cretins on TFK.

1 Like

@Spidey has fallen in with the wrong crowd