Newcastle United Supporters Club

Superb

1 Like

As long as we have the deep fried mars bars we wont care!!!

Whats the punishment if the toon army refuse?

Newcastle really have sold their soul. I know lads will argue it’s the Premier League, that clubs sold their souls years ago to Sky, China, betting companies, etc.

But I honestly think the likes of Chelsea, City and now Newcastle have crossed a line. Where the owners are actively involved in the murder of ordinary citizens every week of the year, it is morally reprehensible.

Chelsea and City no longer have any true identity either. So few English players, nevermind local ones, one might as well be supporting a La Liga team. Now the Toon Army, a very admirable club up to now, seem content on becoming a Middle Eastern plaything.

3 Likes

Racist.

2 Likes

Why?

The fans of rochdale or port vale are the true fans

Shocking

So do them

Is Eddie Howe a genius?

I’d say the lad has a bit of pace alright…

great win today, we are up to 3rd

6 Likes

Eddie has them purring

1 Like

A well oiled team.

1 Like

Heady days! Reliving my youth now

Stone the crows / women

1 Like

Fair fucks pal. I remember that Supporters’ Club meeting in January where lads were screaming for the likes of Mbappe, Messi and Neymar. You didn’t care about all the flak you copped when you stood up and said just because we’re billionaires now, we can’t just throw silly money at it and look for the trophy signings straight away. You said we needed to put the foundations in first, if it was going to be viable and sustainable. I still remember you waving your list of “realistic immediate signings” and it took guts to read out the names amidst all the abuse and derision. And the funny thing is, we actually ended up signing Dan Burn and Chris Wood too.

10 Likes

Another perpetrator