Newstalk

I can think of 1 more person in your office who is a bigger cunt than him

:smiley: That’s more like it, dickhead.

@Horsebox has clearly made up this story.

Nah its true mate, Newstalk had it on their websites, Brian Tinnion saw it also

@Rocko I am not getting alerts recently for some tags and replies. Please sort this out or else sneaky digs like this will go under my radar. That’s two days in a row I’ve been caught out bluffing my way through life.

I received this email today from the Golf club.

We have just been informed of a recent edict from Brussels which intends to change all remaining Imperial measurements into Metric ones. As you know, we already have litres of milk and litres of petrol. In our own bar, the spirits are now served in 25cl measures. The edict will mean changes of pints to litres or half litres, and more specifically on the course, changing from yards to metres. We will keep you informed as soon as we receive any further notification.

Two hours later I got this.

Further to our previous message, please note today’s date!!
Have a nice day.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 924905, member: 706”]I received this email today from the Golf club.

We have just been informed of a recent edict from Brussels which intends to change all remaining Imperial measurements into Metric ones. As you know, we already have litres of milk and litres of petrol. In our own bar, the spirits are now served in 25cl measures. The edict will mean changes of pints to litres or half litres, and more specifically on the course, changing from yards to metres. We will keep you informed as soon as we receive any further notification.

Two hours later I got this.

Further to our previous message, please note today’s date!!
Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

That’s a thing that is wrong.

Golf is wrong.

I got sent a link about Croke Park being renamed as part of the Sky Sports deal.

:rolleyes:

Twee fest on Saturday Sport show now with Dara O Cinneide and Sean og De Paor regards Kerry/Galway and Gaeltachts .

Karl Deiter abusing a union rep on pat kenny. This union are looking at returning to a 34 hour week for public services.

Yeah heard that. Pat Kenny said union rep could insult him back if he wished. They’ve some fucking neck. 34 hours a week FOAD.

Pat got a right buzz out of talking about vaginas shortly after.

It was a great bit of radio. :grinning:

Must look that up. Be great to here that cunt fume.

Dr. Ciara Kelly currently talking to her son about how he got on in the English paper this morning.

2 Likes

:grinning:

Poor lad. Probably just wants to get home and get himself sorted for the next paper and his auld one has him on the national airwaves asking him how he has done.

She’s the Eddie O Sullivan to Hooks Gatland

1 Like

I was out in the car there earlier and Pat Kenny had an interesting piece on neighbours from hell

1 Like

Did he feature himself?

1 Like