Newstalk

Just listening and they are talking to a group out hillwalking as some sort of “slow dating” activity.

Asked one guy what age he was and how long he was single.
Replied that he was 50 and single for 3 years.
He was then asked why he was single.
Replied that his wife had adopted an alternative lifestyle 3 years ago and he was single since then.

It was like one of the Fr Ted interviews.

Actually, more like Alan Partridge.

Did he elaborate on the alternative lifestyle?

I was just thinking the same… what constitutes as alternative?? Swinging and bondage or did she develop a taste for grunge?

I’d say its more likely she’s started drinking from the furry cup… :eek:

Ating from the bushy bowl;)

Newstalk reporting this morning that George Hook will be Ireland’s next ambassador to the US.

I have no respect for supposed ‘serious’ news organizations that engage in this April Fool shite. I genuinely feel it damages credibility.

Not they ever were serious, but http://www.thejournal.ie/stop-press-an-announcement-from-thejournal-ie-team-400860-Apr2012/?utm_source=shortlink

Irish Times at it too.

Even Ryan Giggs is at it

One of the lads here in work is raging about Hook. Thought his head was going to explode in the kitchen. I think me smiling made him angrier. He is now telling the story to the “Marketing” girl who is explaining she only listens to the Strawberry Alarm clock in the morning. I will let the fire of his rage burn out for another while before letting him in on the gag at a time that will cause maximum embarrassment to the jumped up cunt.

You need to add fuel to the fire— Hook will be staying in a mansion, on x amount a year, will be besties with the US president and is being lined up to be an advisor the the US rugby team for another 100k a year etc etc

Drop in something about that US fella he speaks to on his show as well, Michael Graham, that should go down a treat.

He’ll continue broadcasting his show from the ambassadors house in Washington

I reckon, all jobs combined, George stands to make about 1.5m a year.

Fuck it one of the other lads got in there before me.:mad: He’s still sheepish enough though the prick.:smiley:

This is one of the lead stories in the Mail. Can’t work out if it’s their April 1 attempt -

British sniper kills six Taliban fighters with a single bullet: Rifle round triggers explosive vest worn by his target

Read more: [U]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593804/British-sniper-kills-six-Taliban-fighters-single-bullet.html#ixzz2xcrZZMY1[/U]

I fell for the Hook story myself this morning, Hook line and sinker as a bad pun would say.

You wonder about some people unless he was pretending to believe it to mug you off.

An unusual ploy if he was. He is fucking seething here.:smiley: The most obnoxious cunt in the office.