Next Celtic Manager 2019

If Rodgers had left about a month ago we’d maybe be seeing a Martin & Roy combo.

The board have done this to themselves, made a balls of transfers for Rodgers.

Surely the hipsters can come up with some revolutionary Coach plying his trade in Austria .

1 Like

Michael O’Neill. He’s the man for the job.

Can I pretend this isn’t happening for now?

Banty McEnaney
Val Andrews
Tommy Carr

All fine candidates

An appointment from within

Damien Duff

Would you take michael o neill?

Red Bull Salzburg played great stuff in beating us home and away in the Europa League. I didn’t notice their manager’s name, but I’d take him and his staff.

David Wagner

Frank de Boer

Any Celtic manager needs to combine playing a nice footballing style with having a toughness and resilience to deal with managing in a bigoted anti-Irish shithole like Scotland where all the officials and media despise Celtic.

Slavisa Jokanovic looks like the ideal candidate to me.

1 Like

The board will fudge it and penny pinch as usual and give it to Lennon on a full time basis if he does a passable job between now and the end of the season.

1 Like

Yep, like the last time Lennon got it.

Lennon did a good job no?

http://www.celticfc.net/news/15814

Yeah he did a good enough job. His European results were probably better anyway, as he set up more pragmatically. We lost too many cup games under him though and the football had become quite stale by the end.

He was a mixed bag and is probably fine for the rest of the season but the worry is the same as last time. He’s just about good enough to get the job permanently and then it becomes stale. And I don’t think he has improved since leaving Celtic. And I find Garry Parker very fucking annoying.

John Caulfield would do a decent job there id say

Big Sam down to a tee