Next Celtic Manager 2019

Paulo Di Canio :ronnyroar:

1 Like

but in all fairness puke whats a passable job?
it’ll be a procession again to another “treble”, he wont have Europe to contend with, it would be different say if he had to get them out of a Europa Group or thru a CL qualifier but that is not needed…
he just needs to steer a very well equipped ship thru a very open calm sea with no schedule really,
its a win win for all, a Lennon appointment will give a bit of life to a dead competition as “the huns” will get pissed off so you’re back to the old thing with Scottish soccer and that’s just distract the folk with a bit of age old simpleton bar stool sectarianism to detract from how woeful the product is

Lennon is the man for the job - he ticks all the boxes and the SFA/Rangers, etc need it as much as celtic do

Steven Gerrard.

Is Hammish McJockstrap available?

This is a shite situation to be left in by Rodgers.

Guess we’re lucky to have Lennon immediately available this week for Hearts and Hibs.

:sweat_smile:

Michael O’Neill would be a great appointment. Steve Clarke probably not a bad shout either. It’d sicken rangers altogether as well as a bonus

1 Like

Jose Mourinho

Why would O’Neill be a great appointment?

The football played by Shamrock Rovers and Northern Ireland under him was/is functional at best. I can’t see his style and footballing philosophy being a good fit for a club like Celtic.

2 Likes

Agree wholeheartedly.

His football at rovers was decent . At NI he has to be pragmatic given resources and that said his NI team recently passed an ROi team managed by a man who had a great record as Celtic manager .

He won’t get the gig regardless .

Big Charles Paterson is outside Lennoxtown on SSN.

He’s too cowardly to take the Chelsea job.

Maybe @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can confirm but i am pretty sure Rovers fans were glad enough to see the back of O’Neill

I doubt he can confirm anything, he hasn’t seen a Scumrock Rovers game in decades.

6 Likes

ooooft

odd that I’m going on Friday then

mixed tbh

very successful , did great in Europe but quite negative style of play

worst thing we did in years was allowing him go though, haven’t been the same since

Very odd indeed.

btw - Celtic are completely underperforming at the moment , we are nowhere near as good as ajax or Seville despite having similar wages and revenues