Next Celtic Manager

heheheheh

Rude

“Northern Irishman “ ???

"I haven’t changed my procedures, my philosophy hasn’t changed but for some reason too many haven’t reached anywhere near their levels.

What procedures? What philosophy?

There are still posters on here who are refusing to apologise for telling us everything was grand and Lennon was doing a good job 12 months ago. The writing was clearly on the wall, they were just a bit slow on the uptake.

Lennon is clearly happy to run the club down for money.
So are the owners.
Sin e.

1 Like

Lennon is beginning to remind me of many of the great Meath team of the late 80’s resplendent with the carroty head. The Dublin hordes are swarming over them, the enemy is about to breach the gates but in a display of indefatigable stubbornness he digs in.

Of course the little fucker is holding on for the moolah and he’s right. Simply because he’s unemployable after his recent antics. He’s a dour little fucker.

He should have been unemployable after his carry on at Bolton. Celtic board deserve all they get.

2 Likes

And Hibs.

Jurgen Klopp

1 Like

Rafa has resigned from his Chinese club. Must be on his way to Parkhead.

Rafa cited Covid concerns as his reason for leaving. He won’t go near Parkhead with them riddled after a piss up in Dubai.

1 Like

Rafa to parkhead…

Going from Lennon to Rafa would be a big step up.

I’d highly doubt the Benitez one. Could you imagine Lawwell going from a yes man to someone like Benitez?

He wouldn’t be cheap either. Although he was getting something mental like £12m a year in China so maybe he isn’t worried about money anymore

I’d say he’d settle for £4m a year. Desmond usually stumps up for a big managers wages after a crisis season or two.

1 Like

Tbh I think I would prefer Howe.

Benitez is probably yesterday’s man and too defensive to win a league where you need really to be hitting 90 points most seasons now.

Think Benitez would bring Celtic on at a European level now though.

1 Like

Super, Super Frank
Super, Super Frank
Super, Super Frank
Super Frankie Lampard

Frank v Stevie G all over again :heart_eyes:

2 Likes